Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 382|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Bug report i swear admins u want to see this

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-4 12:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Content.... I Can't Reconnect To My Match Like Loding Stick On 100%
NOW AS YOUR NEW AFK PLAYERS SYSTEM AFK PLAYER ONCE 7 CADET LOST 2 10 CADET REPORT ONCE 3 CADET REPORT 2 TIMES 5 CADET = 25 CADET SCORE LOST I CAN'T RANK UP ANYMORE WE'LL MOBILE LEGENDS I WANT MY CADET SCORE BACK IF NOT I SWEAR I REPORT UR GAME WITH 10 GMAIL ACCOUNTS BCS U LIE TO US ...... DONT SAY FOR RE INSTALL GAME I ALREADY DO IT 5 TIMES
Post time 2018-7-4 01:56 AM | Show all posts
First of all please install the game and its data on the phone memory if androidCheck your net connection and also check in game ping from settings>network detection tool>detect
Even after this the game refuse to reconnect i suggest you to contact in game customer support for better solution.
Cheers.
Post time 2018-7-4 02:04 AM | Show all posts
Takes me a while to realize that "cadet" you were saying is credit score..
Post time 2018-7-8 12:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-7-4 01:56 AM
First of all please install the game and its data on the phone memory if androidCheck your net conne ...

Why do you people recommend contacting in game support?  The in game support is literally 2 10 yr old kids.  I know this,  because A -  even with real problems/suggestions/critiques/ honest questions and even praise, I have only once received a reply that wasnt automated .  And that reply was extremely broken English asking me if I knew what hacking is.  Yes, that's right.  So again I ask, unless you are in the business of pissing people off for no reason, why would you EVER suggest people contact the most useless, pathetic, pointless customer service I have ever witnessed from any company, ever?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-20 06:33 AM GMT+8