Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 13939|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[lag] DON'T LET THE VPN USERS PLAY!!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-8 12:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
DON'T LET THE VPN USERS PLAY THIS GAME! AS IN WTF?! I LOST SO MAMY STARS BECAUSE OF VPN USERS. WHEN I'M NOT PLAYING, MY SIGNAL BAR IS FULL, BUT WHEN I PLAY, F*CK THIS SH*T MY SIGNAL GOES TO 0 BAR. AS IN WTH? WHY DO MOBILE LEGENDS LET VPN USERS PLAY THEIR GAME? THATS WHAT VPN CAN DO. MAKING OTHER PLAYERS LAG, IN EXCHANGE OF THEIR GOOD GAME. MOBILE LEGENDS SAID "FAIR CPETITION/GAMEPLAY" BUT THEY'RE NOT MAKING ANY PROGRESS AGAINST THOSE VPN USERS. PLEASE DO NOT LET VPN USERS DESTROY OUR GAMEPLAY! MAKE THIS GAME REALLY FAIR! FOR NOW, THIS GAME IS GETTING REALLY SUCKS. I ALREADY REPORTED THIS, BUT NO PROGRESS AT ALL.
Post time 2018-7-8 02:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-7-8 01:22 PM
First of all, please visit my thread about guide to troubleshoot game lag here
https://forum.mobile ...

Are you really that ignorant about electronic communications?  You seem to represent this company, and its not okay to be spreading flat out LIES about an issue you clearly know nothing about.  The only function a VPN serves is ISOLATED between the user and the OUTPUT of the connected server.  The server does not intake information pertaining to the VPN, therefore the server can not be affected by the VPN.  The ONLY 2 reasons to use a VPN is if you want to slow down the FBI from catching you breaking the law by about 2 seconds, or if you live in an oppressive society that restricts your access to online content.  I do not care what any VPN tells you, it is impossible for those companies to exceed the speed of light, so 100% of VPN's slow down the user of the VPN.  To say other people using a VPN can slow down the game for others is to say anyone using a VPN have exposed Mobile Legends servers as having ZERO protections.  Not that I doubt this, but again, A VPN DOES NOT COMMUUNICATE WITH YOUR DESTINATION SERVER AND CAN NOT INTERFERE WITH THE GAMEPLAY OF ANYONE EXCEPT THE USER OF THE VPN.
Post time 2018-7-8 01:11 PM | Show all posts
Welcome to Mobile Legends: Bug! Lag!
Post time 2018-7-8 01:22 PM | Show all posts
First of all, please visit my thread about guide to troubleshoot game lag here
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hread&tid=52130
And lemme know the feedback.
And for vpn user, officials are observing the situation. VPN itself is not illegal.
But the way some player using it in mlbb, it seems cause lag to others its unfair.
You see the complications?
Cheers.
Post time 2018-7-8 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Aquahuman replied at 2018-7-8 02:40 PM
Are you really that ignorant about electronic communications?  You seem to represent this company, ...

As i told you earlier, VPN is legal.
You can check internet for better understanding what is VPN and what is used for.
Many top youtubers use vpn add on their video like linustechtips. If its illegal youtube wont allow it.
And the fact is some user using it to play on different server.
They cause lag to themselves and the players around them.
So the fact is, VPN is legal but the way some users using it on mlbb is unfair.
Most of the vpn is not working now with mlbb. Only few.
Officials are check the situation and i will ask my superior about this.
Thats all i can do for now.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-8 05:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I tried your instructions, but still fails.
Post time 2018-7-9 07:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-7-8 04:22 PM
As i told you earlier, VPN is legal.
You can check internet for better understanding what is VPN  ...

No one is questioning the legality of VPNs. Since you claim MLBB is now denying it's users of VPNs, I'd like to know how MLBB is detecting their use?  And if they are legal to use, on what grounds are they denying the usage of VPNs?  As I mentioned earlier, VPNs do not communicate with servers, as they are not a communication device, so detection is necessarily impossible by simply monitoring the input signals at MLBB servers.  Which means that MLBB has injected coding into their own signal to capture VPN usage at their users own place of transmission.  If this is the case, which it seems to be, the implications are quite bad.  Quite bad indeed.
Post time 2018-7-9 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Aquahuman replied at 2018-7-9 07:21 PM
No one is questioning the legality of VPNs. Since you claim MLBB is now denying it's users of VPNs ...

I am talking about VPN uses with other mods. As i see some users are facing problem against vpn users.
Post time 2018-7-9 09:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-7-9 09:46 PM
I am talking about VPN uses with other mods. As i see some users are facing problem against vpn us ...

Thank you for finally admitting what the actual problem is.  Using a VPN is not the issue, as you have admitted.  The problem is why people are usiing a VPN.  Which is because along with using a VPN, many, MANY people are also using modified APKs.  So why is this an issue?  Because these modified versions of the game, is embedded hacks that allow the user in most cases to see every player on the map, allowing them to avoid banks, or indeed successfully bank their unwitting opponents.  So why don't you just be honest and say that many users using VPNs are using them to mask their dishonesty and unethical GAMEPLAY?  Because you are giving VPNs a bad name, which is disrespectful on your part.  Also, for those curious, using hacks DOES produce incredible lag for the other team, so it's a double abuse.
Post time 2018-7-9 10:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Aquahuman replied at 2018-7-9 09:58 PM
Thank you for finally admitting what the actual problem is.  Using a VPN is not the issue, as you  ...

Bank = Gank.  Stupid auto correct.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 10:59 PM GMT+8