Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 381|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Crashing] May I know why this suddenly happen to me?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-9 02:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi to all,

Okay straight to the point, I played classic yesterday, play solo as vexana.
I already play classic using her, kinda alot (8-9 times)
then suddenly this happen to me. While playing, suddenly I got this message popup on my screen. ( See pic below)
I never got this kind of message before. Then with no other option, I press the okay button and tadaa, log out for the game and I'm at my phone's homescreen.

So I try be calm, I open the MLBB again, and I reconnect to my game since the game not yet done. (I'm so happy! not AFK!)
Once I'm back in game, I play like usual but then not even reach 2 minutes in game, the message popup again! and I'm out again.
Not just two times, but three times coz after that I reconnect back. (Coz I dont want to AFK, coz I hate AFK-ERSS)

But for the fourth time, I cant reconnect coz the match finished. Thankfully my team win. But then there is another problem. My kill didnt count!!
What??(See pic below)

About the ping, okay as seen my ping is high but I have played with worst ping than this, so I dont think thats the problem. Then I reinstall the game, coz that what I usually do when MLBB have an update. it work well, but still I don't understand and cannot figure out if the system error was from my phone or the game itself. And that make me a bit traumatize to play rank coz I dont want this to happen again!

Any reply will be appreciated! Thanks alot
IMG_7149.jpg
IMG_7150.jpg
Post time 2018-7-9 02:32 PM | Show all posts
This bug has been pretty much been existing or sometimes happen. If this keeps happening often, please do reinstall or clear cache and see if it helps. If it didn't help, contact the customer service in-game about the problem and have it discussed there. Make sure your account is bound to any of the social platforms before reinstalling/clearing cache.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-9 04:10 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-7-9 02:32 PM
This bug has been pretty much been existing or sometimes happen. If this keeps happening often, plea ...

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Anyway I already reinstall it, and so far so good! It works well like usual. Hoping it not gonna happen again in the future lol
Post time 2018-7-9 04:28 PM | Show all posts
d.jane replied at 2018-7-9 04:10 PM
Hi, Thanks for the reply. Anyway I already reinstall it, and so far so good! It works well like us ...

That should do the trick, hopefully it doesn't happen again. It happened once for me and never again.
Post time 2018-7-9 09:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Me still the same problem can u pls help me to fix this bug
 Author| Post time 2018-7-10 09:05 AM | Show all posts
7yubyuya replied at 2018-7-9 09:35 PM
Me still the same problem can u pls help me to fix this bug

my way just reinstall the game, it works well after that. Maybe you can try. but I dont know if it will happen again in the future, but i really hope it not gonna happen again. :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 04:54 PM GMT+8