Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Xaverine
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Weekly Suggestions [06/25/2018 - 07/01/2018]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-16 02:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
About Gatotkaca second skill.. should be merged only .. I mean, the old skill that used to be combined with the rework .. the skill can be used once tap (with old skill effect) and then the skill can also be used for long range attacks with the same old skill effect. holding, dash in the front, and the old skill effect will appear..

in short : Combined the old skill effect with the rework skill
used      : once tap and holding.. (Old Skill efect Unbreakable)

I hope the problem will solved.. Thank you..
Mobile-Legends-Setelah-di-Rework-Hero-GatotKaca-Jadi-Tank-Overpowered-2.png
unbreakable-skill-2-gatot-kaca.jpg
Post time 2018-7-16 06:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
bayusyahban replied at 2018-7-16 02:18 PM
About Gatotkaca second skill.. should be merged only .. I mean, the old skill that used to be combin ...

Im sorry my english very bad.. (im still study) :)
if you see the image i send, gatotkaca 2nd skill have 2 times for use... first use, just one tap like the old skill.. and second we can charge and dash, but the "effect" skill should same with one tap. that mean one tap for war and dash for escape or catch.. i explain again combine the one tap ubreakable and charge unbreakable WITH SKILL EFFECT (you know that skill efect area unbreakble)..
Post time 2018-7-16 07:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
bayusyahban replied at 2018-7-16 06:30 PM
Im sorry my english very bad.. (im still study) :)
if you see the image i send, gatotkaca 2nd skil ...

Simpel suggestion for gatotkaca skill. more player dont pick gatotkaca because second skill not effective again. because that i try to make an idea

i think gatotkaca 2nd skill should be 2 times for used... first time, just one tap like the old skill.. and second we can charge and dash, that mean one tap for war and second time for escape or catch.. i explain again combine both of skill (one tap and charge) and make the skill WITH OLD EFFECT AREA UNBREAKABLE..

i hope the idea more effective and solved the problem
#gatotkacauser
Post time 2018-7-16 08:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Pls add a sending gifts like sending National Flag Change Card to your friends or Squad Name Change Your friend must buy it before sending it thank you :)
Post time 2018-7-17 08:14 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
me and my friend design Gatotlaca Epic skin.. but we forget something in face and the gauntlet..
I hope devcloped make this design to be EPIC!
hejas-veccia-gacha-01.jpeg
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 08:23 PM GMT+8