Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2899|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[lag] Lag issues

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-14 04:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I tried to fill in the forme in CS but it can't even let me post picture. So I decide to upload my problems here ad seek advise.

The game became more laggy after S8 update. By now until yesterday Survival mode update, game lag like never before. Every single game in Classic/Rank/Brawl/Survival mode are lag. I always try to play the game 'till the very end even have lag issues. But now I can't even do that anymore. I can't even move a step in game. Especially when my teamates near me or teamfight happen in another side of the map. But this is a team game, I could'nt just play it by my own.
Btw, My phone is HTC 10 (used 1 and a half year), Andriod 8, above 1GB ram.
Tried solution; off speed mode,lowest resolution,restart my phone, restart WiFi, sit beside WiFi Modem, switching between 4G and WiFi, exit the game and re-enter in the battle again, turn off batery saver mode, uninstall other games to free up more space.

Tbh, I'm getting kinda frustrated with this game now.  All the events are cool, survival mode is fun if only I'm not lagging. But like 90% of the time I'll be just standing there. Although I like this game very much, but I think Imma quit this game for awhile until game dev fix this long term problem.

When I click on the "camera" icon, it did't pop up anything

When I click on the "camera" icon, it did't pop up anything
 Author| Post time 2018-7-14 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Crysntale at 2018-7-14 04:54 PM

More screenshots
https://imgur.com/a/3EVybyg

Post time 2018-7-14 05:11 PM | Show all posts
Lately I have been experiencing the same problems when I play the new game mode. I use an iPhone 6S and I play a lot of different games without a problem. Most players will experience massive lag spikes while playing the new mode because of the enormous quantity of the game content. We know the new game mode includes 99 players all fighting to the last man. Sure it sounds fun but that is millions of content updated every second to keep all the players on the same page. You will be able to notice that the FOV when playing is very low. The rest of the map is shadowed and you can only see a few steps ahead of you. This is to increase the fps when you play the game. If the whole map was shown the game would run slow and might possibly crash due to the enormous content rushing in.
Sometimes there are things you cannot do, this might be one of them. I am a apple user and running most steam games is a problem, but I accept that fact and play with crappy resolution, most often the "awesome".

I hope you work out a solution!
-Teddnator  
Post time 2018-7-15 09:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Crysntale replied at 2018-7-14 04:52 PM
More screenshots
https://imgur.com/a/3EVybyg

Yes super lag!!!! You earned the Stars in a hardway then, thats just easy to disappear!!! come on ML please fix this or you will loose a lot of your player. Im not just telling it For myself, Im telling to my Co-Player who is gaming so hard to get a rank up still lag affecting their performance!!!! Fix this ASAP or ML will loose some income :) because of lag.
Post time 2018-7-15 11:01 AM | Show all posts
kobeee replied at 2018-7-15 09:36 AM
Yes super lag!!!! You earned the Stars in a hardway then, thats just easy to disappear!!! come on  ...

I ensure you the developer and design team are working on fixing the problem most players face but for now we just request that you stay strong and endure a few days of rough gameplay.

Thanks!
Post time 2018-7-15 04:17 PM | Show all posts
Teddnator replied at 2018-7-14 05:11 PM
Lately I have been experiencing the same problems when I play the new game mode. I use an iPhone 6S  ...

that's why i hate this new Survival mode i was having a hunch that this is the reason why i am having this lag spike maybe we're right after all, why do they add this UNNECESSARY feature, I AM PLAYING THIS GAME BECAUSE IT"S MOBA AND NOT BECAUSE IT IS SURVIVAL MODE... i played a lot last season and barely encountered lag back then the PING is good but now it's annoying.

Comments

It can be frustrating but they added this new feature for us. They want us to always enjoy new and fun content. This event is only for a month, please be patient.  Post time 2018-7-15 07:46 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 11:23 PM GMT+8