Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 460|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[lag] lagging issues of the server

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-15 03:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
the game is now always lagging right after it was  updated. I think this should be fixed ASAP and vpn users should be beanned from playing
Post time 2018-7-15 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
The devs are always hard working fixing these issues, and as far as VPN goes..its not a cheat. Actually i heared its not causing lag for anyone except for the player that uses the vpn usually
Post time 2018-7-15 06:25 PM | Show all posts
Plz fix lag..when I gank suddenly my ms going to high..even when I'm playing at 4g
Post time 2018-7-15 06:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm too tired of understanding these Devs of mobile legend. I cannot take it anymore... I'm too patience with the network issue but this time it so *ing frustrating..Lag is so frequent ..Pls. fix the lagging issue... Please....
Post time 2018-7-16 07:50 AM | Show all posts
maybe they don't even care? do they have social media accounts so we know if they are really aware of the problem? i'm losing hope with this, i love MLBB but if they don't fix this issue i know for sure that many players would try and go with another Moba that isn't lagging... it's been a week now since lag started i blame the survival mode update for this
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 05:57 AM GMT+8