Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3856|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[lag] FPS DROP & UNSTABLE PING

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-15 04:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Please check do check why hign end phones are gettings FPS DROP? Seriously? S7 edge, S8,S8+, S9 having FPS drop? Oh men, are you kidding me?
And also i have 20 mbps download speed and 10 mbps download speed yet experiencing Unstable ping. OMG "I'm not PH server" I'm playing in Middle east server.

Please fix this.
Post time 2018-7-15 05:56 PM | Show all posts
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2018-7-15 05:57 PM

Hueyyy,
We all know its ur skill jkjk it should work fine so thats quite weird actually, does this happen when the device is overheating a little? And as far as lag with ping goes, ive noticed this too..i hope they fix it quickly
Post time 2018-7-16 01:09 AM | Show all posts
What kind of SAMSUNG VARIANT are you having issues with?

If you have Samsung Top Tier Phones in EXYNOS CHIPSET don't expect that to be of a gaming beast.

SAMSUNG QUALCOMM chipsets are the way to go for gaming.
Price != gaming performance at all.

I know that. I'm an android dev-kernel hobbyist.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-18 05:09 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-7-15 05:56 PM
Hueyyy,
We all know its ur skill jkjk it should work fine so thats quite weird actually, does ...

Nope. it was my first game my phone itsn't hot though and im sitting in my room with 18 degrees tho :3
Ping also is spiky when in clash idk why.

My ISP speed is 12mbps dl,, 2 mbps up
 Author| Post time 2018-7-18 05:11 PM | Show all posts
batuzai04123 replied at 2018-7-16 01:09 AM
What kind of SAMSUNG VARIANT are you having issues with?

If you have Samsung Top Tier Phones in EXY ...

that wasn't my point bruh.

I'm playing MLBB before with high settings smooth plus high frame rate. now im playing it with low settings still fps drop lmao. hahah!
Post time 2018-7-18 05:34 PM | Show all posts
hueyyy replied at 2018-7-18 05:09 PM
Nope. it was my first game my phone itsn't hot though and im sitting in my room with 18 degrees th ...

About the lag spikes, yeah this is a server issue no doubt, (i am experiencing the same lel) so it will be fixed soon, and the FPS drops...i am not sure about that i guess you’ll need to contact the customers service and report it to them
Post time 2018-7-19 03:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hueyyy replied at 2018-7-18 05:11 PM
that wasn't my point bruh.

I'm playing MLBB before with high settings smooth plus high frame rate ...

That's because I have Galaxy S8 US version Qualcomm chipset and I never had that FRAME DROP issues during gameplay.

There is a BIG BIG difference in gaming performance for EXYNOS & Qualcomm Chipsets from Samsung.

It is logically  acceptable that PREVIOUS versions of game could Run fine than the present since there are already these new stuff added to Mobile Legends every iteration, and it comes to the point that ur current phone cant keep up anymore :). Expected for Samsung Exynos variants ever since.

The Hotter the phone, the slower it gets. And for most android phones, the more old/cluttered it is, the moe likely it will slow down ur running apps. (this is where iphone excels in this department)

I have other phone,  PIXEL 2 but it never had the frame drop using Mobile Legends.
Post time 2018-8-7 06:42 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Jagielon at 2018-8-7 06:44 AM

Hi guys,
First of all sorry for my English.
I have similar problem. I am playing ML since 2 years, but have 2 weeks break, and todays, when I back, problem starts. I think the game is loosing fps, beacuse its seems to be much more faster. Sometimes i dont know what is going on on battelfield and its look like the fps are missing. My current version is 1.2.97.304.2. and my ID 19525151 (6025).  I have a good connection - about 50-60 ms. and my phone xiaomi mi6 - i think the best phone for playing. Could You pleas tell me what is going on? Should i try to uninstall, download and install one more time The game ?
ps. phone is not hot. I use it very smart
Post time 2018-8-25 11:51 PM | Show all posts
When im using my mobile phones data i had no problem its normal and stable but when i used my wifi with 180mbps speed and 15ping my games ms/fps still dropping i uninstall and redownload the game i optimized it to the lowest but still the fps were unstable im starting to disappoint on this game. Can you tell me why? Someone help me, thanks in advance!
Post time 2018-8-26 07:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Maguayen replied at 2018-8-25 11:51 PM
When im using my mobile phones data i had no problem its normal and stable but when i used my wifi w ...

this past few days until now, encountered that. from 30-285 i dont know why. I havent encountered this for the past 7 months of playing. Its an instant defeat from me. i’m using iphone 6s. i’m beginning to dislike the game because of this lag!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 09:49 PM GMT+8