Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2709|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Service] Customer Service Complaint

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-16 02:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi my name is levent
im from turkey. i am change my phone. my old phone is android, new phone is ios. i know the platform change is can not possible. but i read this https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=57317&extra=page%3D2 and italk to customer service. but customer services's behavior is very bad. I want to complain to the customer representative girl. I want my heroes and skins. if they dont give my heroes and skins i never play again mobile legends. please someone help me
Post time 2018-7-16 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
Can you show us screenshots, what Customer service told you?  Also the thread you shared, is not answered by an official mod, so there is no guarantee that it is possible.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-16 02:46 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2018-7-16 02:27 PM
Hello,
Can you show us screenshots, what Customer service told you?  Also the thread you shared, is  ...

hi sir
thank you for reply
rou  is official moderator on the turkish forum.
customer representative did  end the conversation and i cant show you screenshot. i want my heroes and skins. how can i get this.  
 Author| Post time 2018-7-16 02:52 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2018-7-16 02:27 PM
Hello,
Can you show us screenshots, what Customer service told you?  Also the thread you shared, is  ...

she said platform change is not possible. and forum moderators can say lie. she told me to me
Post time 2018-7-16 07:08 PM | Show all posts
Leo1903 replied at 2018-7-16 12:46 PM
hi sir
thank you for reply
rou  is official moderator on the turkish forum.

yep I just confirmed that he/she is a mod. There are some cases where you can switch form ios to android but it is limited to a few servers. I myself don't understnd why it is not available to all.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-17 08:40 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2018-7-16 07:08 PM
yep I just confirmed that he/she is a mod. There are some cases where you can switch form ios to a ...

how can i get my skins and heroes ? im talk 4 week to the customer service. if i cant get my skins and heroes this week , i never play again mobile legends. i hate this situation. every game can do that clash of clans , boom beach vainglory, etc. i paid this heroes and skins there is my product. mobile legends must solve my problem. I am available for any kind of assistance.
Please someone help me
 Author| Post time 2018-7-23 05:04 PM | Show all posts
I'm really bored. no one will help. Mobile legends bang bang's over for me . you have no vision, you will lose with this reason.  I paid the money for nothing . I wish you (mlbb owners, not players) all the evil things.
Post time 2018-9-21 12:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Up to now, customer service is still the worst I have ever experienced... just recently, I got a reply from CS asking "what's the matter with you" after we've been going in circles in our conversation (because they just keep repeating their lines and not really giving any solutions to the issue)

Now, I've worked in the customer service industry for years and this way of dealing with customers is just absolutely horrible...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-20 12:38 AM GMT+8