Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 572|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Login] Login

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-18 05:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I’ve had this error for a while even before The survival mode
Where it takes me out of the game completely and i have to close and reopen it for each match so it doesn’t kick me out when the players all load to 100% and game starts and now it won’t let me in at all I use to be able to close reopen and it would work but I would have to do it before each match but now it’s forzen on my  loading screen with a connection error
I’ve already tried clearing everything
Restarting the game and my phone
Using my phone data and WiFi but it always gives connection error even if when having good connection
Deleting  the game and reinstalling
When I reinstalled it the game was working fine all through out completing the tutorial  but when I put my account in again it kicked me out and then went back to the same problem with the loading screen I’ve already tried multiple times to restart the game erase it but it all just comes down to when I bind my original account it kicks me and keeps me at game loading then the connection error
Hope you can fix this problem was really looking forward to enoying the survival mode but I can’t now due to not being able to even get past the loading screen
Post time 2018-7-18 06:06 AM | Show all posts
The loading sign is not good.
This means someone else is using your account.
I suggest you to contact this email address immediately.
mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com
Tell them the situation and also provide all account information.
Profile screenshot and money receipt if you ever purchase any diamond.
Wait for further instructions.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-3-29 10:39 PM GMT+8