Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 523|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Account] stuck with low rank

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-20 12:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
i have played today 7 matches  5 of those matches with grandmasters  low rank i have lose this 5  ,,, everyday i play this game  system  make me with grandmasters they can't  know  who to ban or who must pick first  i'm stuck in epic rank  cuz this players and i think i'm leaving this game  cuz i'm not here to carry  and make nuubs win  i'm here to play a game with players have skills like me  i'm not a dad  with agrus take 2 buff  grandmaster rank normal thing  thanks moonton bye bye
Post time 2018-7-20 01:01 AM | Show all posts
At epic rank, you have to hard carry some games. It isn't about carrying bad players to a higher rank, because ultimately, they will stay in low divisions. Carrying the game is for yourself, so you can get to higher ranks and play with better players who know what they are doing. A lot of players tend to tilt from pick and ban phase because their teammates picked the "bad" champion or something that does not go well with the team or banned the ones you want to play. It's ok. Sometimes you get matched with bad players, and some times no matter how well you do, your team will just be outclassed by the opponents. But it is it the same for the players on the other team too. Never underestimate your opponents, but never underestimate your own team. After all it is a team game, and even if you have to hard carry, you won't be able to do it if you were playing 1v5. So use your teammates, make them tank the damage or draw out the important skills from your opponent so that you can output meaningful damage that can help you win team fights. It is important to note that killing isn't the only thing that can help you win. It is true that getting kills can let you get items quicker, but in the end, destroying the enemy nexus is what makes you win. So even if you are losing, and cannot carry, just hold on, defend. As time passes, you will realize that the enemy team is already at full item and cannot get any stronger while your team will start to catch up in item and gold.
I see you are complaining about buffs, but to be honest, I have reached mythic without fighting for the buffs or even taking them. I just give away the buffs, focus on roaming, focus on last hitting minions and controlling the waves. That way even if they have the buffs, they will not be able to push towers. Or get much kills.
A lot of people are going to tell you that you are stuck in epic because your skill level is only that high. If you want to prove them wrong, you need to be able to carry your "nub" teammates so that you reach the rank you deserve to be in.
Post time 2018-7-20 03:04 AM | Show all posts
For me, best thing to do is to pre-made even though it's not always an option but it does increase your chances of winning. Especially it decreases the chances of having a troll or afk in your team. If you want to look for teammates, you can join ML's official discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/mobilelegendsbangbang
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 10:46 PM GMT+8