Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 702|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] Please FIX the Matching in ADVANCE SERVER(1 HOUR QUEUE srsly?!)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-21 10:29 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
It's impossible to solo queue in Advance server after hitting Mythic. I decided to leave it running while watching TV but even I had to stop after this long.

Can't the developers do anything about it.
Screenshot_20180721-075527.jpg
Post time 2018-7-21 12:05 PM | Show all posts
This case been raised since advance server launced, this still early season, so there still not much users playing till reach mythic tier on this server, usually they keeping focus to rank up ori server.
Also mythic tier might got matched up with legend, but still there looks not much users on legend tier to find and fighting every time, so you just sometime can meet them.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-22 07:04 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
GodxScarlet replied at 2018-7-21 12:05 PM
This case been raised since advance server launced, this still early season, so there still not much ...

That's not true though.

If you duo with a Legend there is still a chance(small but still one) of you getting a match.(My friend list is full of Mythics and Legends)

The big problem is solo queuing, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a match.

If it's really the case, they need to change the match up system to at least allow Mythic Solo Queue to match with Epics(like what happens in NA server)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 04:42 AM GMT+8