Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 545|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Account] National Flag

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-21 06:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello ive got a problem since you give free national flag change i took the flag change to swap my flag to original (Europe) and its Show Europe on Icon and when i accept it it changed to a country named Kiribati, and since then i cant change my flag and iam really dissapointed, i try play but i cant play with a country i dont even know on my side , viewers stream etc is lower there because no popularity and im really on the boottom , can i speak with someone in ML who can help me change my country because it was bugged ingame and it changed a country i never choosed for...thanks for advice anyway.
Post time 2018-7-21 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Hello, you don't have to worry about the flags because it doesn't really affect who you'll be facing with. The matchmaking base it on your IP.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-21 06:40 PM | Show all posts
yea but how you choose your own username thats the same with the flag u representing...:/ im dissapointed myself because of false flag :) Can you believe to something isnt existing in your life?? thanks very much PS: Can you do something for that please? It wasnt my mistake :((
Post time 2018-7-21 07:30 PM | Show all posts
frozen91 replied at 2018-7-21 06:40 PM
yea but how you choose your own username thats the same with the flag u representing...:/ im dissapo ...

Sadly, we don't have any powers in-game ;v
 Author| Post time 2018-7-21 07:44 PM | Show all posts
a cool .....:s
Post time 2018-7-22 12:40 AM | Show all posts
you can change the flag by using 1k diamonds.
Post time 2018-7-22 12:42 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-7-21 06:35 PM
Hello, you don't have to worry about the flags because it doesn't really affect who you'll be facing ...

Really man? I have Japan's flag and i mostly face the users from indonesia and japans too. But, in my brother account there is flag of Nepal and he face most indians, some indonesian and nepalese. We two use the same internet connection but we face enemy acccording to our flags. I don't think IP matters here.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 09:12 PM GMT+8