Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 820|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Poll] Which should I buy next?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-22 02:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
I currently tried Helcurt and he is indeed a powerful hero when used right. Natalia, however, is also a good counter hero as she can be invisible that quick. But right now I'm confused which one to buy first: Natalia or Helcurt? I'm currently GM 4.
Single Polls, Total 27 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

88.89% (24)
11.11% (3)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-7-22 05:32 AM | Show all posts
Helcurt for early game, nata for late game

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-22 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Helcurt but better aim right or you’ll just miss your bursts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-7-22 01:01 PM | Show all posts
To those who choose Natalia please explain why. I am trying to weigh both heroes according to your opinions, thank you. And btw, Helc is among the free heroes and I am trying to use him but my stats are way worse than what I've expected. So I think I'm gonna post a question about tips in Helcurt so for those Helcurt mains, please check it out. Any help would be appreciated!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-23 10:16 AM | Show all posts
GlAceDonut replied at 2018-7-22 01:01 PM
To those who choose Natalia please explain why. I am trying to weigh both heroes according to your o ...

She isn’t used as often as helcurt so you will have more chances to play her. Mastering her takes time but she can be very rewarding once you figure out how to use her the way you want to. Her skills can be used very creatively and is suitable for many play styles. She can be an amazing split pusher, an initiator and a bloodthirsty assassin. She can counter pretty much anyone late game and she’s not too op or underpowered? (Is that a thing lol) It really depends on play style :) keep in mind she’s very squishy (unlike helcurt) and she takes some time to know what to do in certain situations. If you like to play it safe I would say helcurt but it’s fun to experiment with Natalia. She’s also really fun to play!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-23 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Helcurt is the new meta. He can counter a lot of heroes. He's great for team fight.

If you're more of a solo player, Natalia is better suited for you. She can 1v1 anyone, and great for clearing enemy team after war.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-7-23 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Syl23 replied at 2018-7-23 10:34 AM
Helcurt is the new meta. He can counter a lot of heroes. He's great for team fight.

If you're more  ...

Yep, you hit me there I am more of a solo player. Never been in a team, but I've been in Duo a couple of times. Your opinion about Natalia makes me rethink of buying Helcurt for the nth time. Well, thank you for that!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-23 02:06 PM | Show all posts
I recommend to buy both. But I think you should buy Natalie first, if you buy Helcurt, it will be useless when you reach Epic or above rank. Because Helcurt is mostly banned hero along with Gusion, Lancelot, Angela, and John.. Don't expect you can use it all the time, even though you master it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-7-23 03:08 PM | Show all posts
titan666 replied at 2018-7-23 02:06 PM
I recommend to buy both. But I think you should buy Natalie first, if you buy Helcurt, it will be us ...

I literally just played Helcurt and got MVP. I found out that he is a good counter for Fanny as I countered fanny in that match. Good point though, both are counter to Fanny and both can be potentially deadly early game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-25 09:29 AM | Show all posts
DPloi replied at 2018-7-22 10:44 AM
Helcurt but better aim right or you’ll just miss your bursts

helcurt is better in early game :)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 09:47 PM GMT+8