Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1836|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Account] ACCOUNT HACK PLEASE HELP ME

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-24 12:17 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My accoubt was hacked due to scamming. the hacker talked to me in ml then he asked me if he can add me on f then i said yeah. after that, he asked me if i can ssubscribe to he's yt channel then if i do that he's going to give me skin, which i stupidly did, he got my gmail account. i change the password but he changed the recovery email and number.
thats why i was alerted and i tried to change again my password but my phone was locked upz and he erased my data on my cp (factory data reset) but i can still open my mobile legends account by loggibg in my facebook account, one thing is, i lied to him that my facebook was hacked (so he will stop asking me) then when he changed my gmail that was bound on the game, i couldnt unbind it, please help me
(I got his Number, Gmail account "screenshot" if that might help you helping me. please im so desperate now to unbind that hackers gmail account.)
Screenshot_20180723-234537.jpg
Post time 2018-7-24 12:38 AM | Show all posts
Hello, for your problem kindly report it to our CS in-game by tap Customer Service icon in the upper home screen > Account Problem.
If you have no access / can not enter to the game you have to send email to MobileLegendsGame[at]gmail[dot]com

Provide us all your detile informations like:
- ID Game+Server ID [ex: 12345678(4444)].
- List number of Hero and Skin you had (optional).
- Date when you are joined in the game.
- Take screenshoot on your first and last payment reports if you did some transactions before.
Just follow the instructions, we will get back to you later, and please don't believe anyone or any sources if they asking for your password, keep your account safe!

Also please note this action will take around 3-9 days to retrieve your account, thanks for your understanding :D

Keep support Mobile Legends: Bang Bang! ;)
Post time 2018-7-24 04:47 AM | Show all posts
how did he gain your gmail logins and pass?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 11:30 PM GMT+8