Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 390|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Add Crit Rate to Hunter Strike

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-26 11:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
As the title mentions this will help basic AD heroes who need the Crit Rate and AD but not the attack speed. Hunter Strike is perfect for this addition to about 20-25% Crit Rate. Just make it 100-175g more expensive.

Who this helps?
AD Alu
AD Chou
AD Auldous
AD Lapu
AD Balmond

This will make these heroes rise up as bruisers.  This can be used by mm and assassins but I don’t think it would be as useful as above mentioned heroes who need a high AD high Crit Rate item instead of attackspeed and Crit Rate.
Single Polls, Total 9 Users voted
11.11% (1)
88.89% (8)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-7-27 12:31 AM | Show all posts
Imagine if assassin use that.
It will be op.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-27 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Btw for an item like this the additional 20-25% crit raze would add 1000+ to the price, because its one item.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-27 01:16 PM | Show all posts
If MMs and Assassins use that, they will be basically invincible. Imagine additional HP and additional Crit. Damage. I think fighters would be a little bit OP if they have critical damage adding to their attack damage and some CCs.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-28 11:32 AM | Show all posts
When I saw the publication I thought, "OH well, maybe 2-5% while basic attacking increase will be okay" then I saw that 20-25%, bruh u must be joking and about that HP lol, blood thirsty (the old) has like 1.5k HP and a useless passive and it costed like 1800, what is dis

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-29 03:02 AM GMT+8