Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 446|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] My account is hacked but still doesn't have response from ML email

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-28 12:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My account has been hack for about a month and half now and i've been sending them emails since 14th June, the hacker has been using my BP and changed my IGN. Until I write this ML hasn't response to my email. I tried to unbind all my accounts with new ones but the hacker still has accsess to my game. I use the right format like ID and server number, IGN, device. But I don't have my last receipt because I deleted all my old email history, is it ok to buy small amount diamond and use that receipt? I really do not know what I need to do now, sending them emails seems like sending message in a bottle to the ocean, no response at all, it's almost 2 months now T_T
Post time 2018-7-28 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Please refrain from resending e-mails. Once you've sent one, wait for them to reply. If they did, and repeated the same e-mail, could probably because you're lacking information given. Do provide every necessary details.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-29 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-7-28 03:21 PM
Please refrain from resending e-mails. Once you've sent one, wait for them to reply. If they did, an ...

It's been a month and half. I've waited long enough, at least they send me those forms like everyone else
Post time 2018-7-30 12:14 AM | Show all posts
gopego replied at 2018-7-29 05:42 PM
It's been a month and half. I've waited long enough, at least they send me those forms like everyo ...

They sent you one or nope? Don't resend emails, it puts you in the last queue.
Post time 2018-7-30 12:14 AM | Show all posts
They sent you a form or nope? Don't resend e-mails, it'll put you in the last queue.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 02:32 PM GMT+8