Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1586|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Rework Pharsa. Like seriously...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-28 03:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Hey_boii at 2018-7-28 03:46 PM

Hello everyone. Its been awhile i haven't been active in this forum. But of course im active playing ml everyday. Anw, im here to talk about Pharsa. Honestly, she is a good range mage that can attack from afar, which is great BUT with her current passive and ult control, its meh to me. So im suggesting to rework her passive and ult control.

Passive: Keep it that way BUT let Verri the husband ONLY attack hero when one hero is damage. Its so pointless that the current passive can work on minions too. I mean yes its good for extra damage on minions, but i would prefer it only for heroes so it can slow them down and damage them. So if we damage on minions, the passive wont be used, and if we suddenly hit a hero, it will activate.

OR passive 2: Whenever Pharsa uses her ult, all enemies that are INSIDE her ult range will get attacked by Verri continuously and slow them down (yes aoe, more like Verri flies around all enemies and slowing them down with magic or something). The damage doesnt need to be high cause its more of a debuff so we can land the ult easily. And also not making enemies too slow to the point of making her OP,  no no.

ULT: Just rework the control. Instead of 'dragging' the ult to land a hit, i suggest make her ult be controlled by tapping. So after we hit the ult button, we just tap on the screen where we want the ult to be landed. And no, its not gonna be OP, cause we can still be smart enough to avoid.

Im not saying her ult control is that bad, but tapping to land ult could make her more easier to use. She doesn't have CC skill so that control rework wont make her OP, seriously.

I mean come on now, she is good but not good enough for the meta. At least rework her a bit so she can easily be used and not be seen as useless to some people's eyes. Give some love to that bish ❤
Post time 2018-7-28 03:48 PM | Show all posts
The ulti suggestion seems good.. it will make the ult a bit different and unique..
Post time 2018-7-28 04:31 PM | Show all posts
yes i agree with all of the suggestions :D
Post time 2018-7-28 05:47 PM | Show all posts
Its kinda funny tho,
At the start everyone said nerf pharsa and look where she is now X.x
Post time 2018-7-28 06:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-7-28 05:47 PM
Its kinda funny tho,

Where is she? I cant fjnd her.
Post time 2018-7-28 06:33 PM | Show all posts
DeathBrain replied at 2018-7-28 06:13 PM
Where is she? I cant fjnd her.

She flew away like a bird...well she is a bird in a way xD
Post time 2018-7-29 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Its kinda funny tho,

I still remember when i first started and i tried fighting her with alice and i was like. WHY IS SHE NUKING ME AND WHY MY ULT NO GOOD ENOUGH. Then i bought her and mained her for a bit
Post time 2018-7-29 12:53 PM | Show all posts
Its kinda funny tho,

I still remember when i first started playin.g and fought her with alice. I was like. WHY IS SHE NUKING ME. then i bought her and mained her for a while. they could totally make a phoenix skin for her
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2018-7-29 08:28 PM | Show all posts
I just watch today's MSC 2018 semi final. Aether Main from Phillipine vs Aerowolf Indonesia. In match 3, AM use Pharsa, and she just blow every one away. That is the best Pharsa match I seen in recent day. I guess playing hero still depends of skill. Seriously, that match 3 Pharsa is OP and the decisive factor.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-11 09:45 AM GMT+8