Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Hey_boii
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Rework Pharsa. Like seriously...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-30 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Pharsa main, just to let you know. I don't think Pharsa needs a rework. She's balanced, and though your suggestions are great, to me it'll make things much easier for those who play Pharsa. She sort of has the same difficulty as Kagura (not that much), and giving her extra CC and damage will only make her OP.

Don't disagree BTW, but just letting you know she is a balanced hero ATM.
Post time 2018-8-20 10:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by maistral at 2018-8-20 11:04 PM

Her damage needs to be buffed in comparison. Her kit is supposed to be damage and range. And Cyclops and Vexana trumps her at that.
And yeah this is coming from a Vexana, Cyclops, and Pharsa user; currently among the top 10 global Pharsa users.
Post time 2018-8-20 11:05 PM | Show all posts
oneforall replied at 2018-7-30 10:38 AM
bro..watch the msc 2018 semi-final of Aether Main (PH) vs Aerowolf (Indonesia) round 3..the best mag ...

Pharsa only managed to contribute because Lancelot made sure there will be a massive gold lead over Aerowolf.

Pharsa is a late-game hero.
Post time 2019-4-28 07:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hopefully, this girl would receive some tweaks in her skill set. A blink for her skill 1 and added movement speed too just like Harley or Harith or Lunox, they all have blink which makes them harder to kill. An immune to CC for her Ulti would be better just like Guinevere when cast her Ulti. Pharsa has no combo so, I've been struggling to use her in this meta of blinking mages, blinking mm, blinking fighters.

Other heroes would be like Blink, Cast a target locked skill, Combo, Escape then Boom! A kill. Pharsa has no abilties to battle other mages in a 1 v 1 situation. She has no CC, she only has 2 damaging skill and all of them are skill shots, skill 1 can be cancelled, no blink, vulberable while using ulti. Gosh. Can't you see she's struggling?
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 02:39 PM GMT+8