Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 772|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[lag] BEING MATCHED TO OTHER COUNTRIES RESULTING TO LAG

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-28 08:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
HI I USUALLY USE IPAD PRO OR IPHONE 7 WHEN PLAYING. I DONT HAVE PROBLEMS WHEN I USE MOBILE DATA BUT WHEN I USE WIFI...THAT’S WHERE THE PROBLEM STARTS I AM ALWAYS BEING MATCHED UP TO OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE INDONESIA VIETNAM MALAYSIA WHICH RESULTS TO UNSTABLE PING IT ALWAYS SPIKES UP TO 300+  I HAVE 20mbps  CONNECTION AND CAN WATCH HD VIDEO STREAMING WITH NO BUFFER SO I HIGHLY DOUBT IT IS MY INTERNET PLEASE FIX THIS I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCING THIS ISSUE.
Post time 2018-7-28 08:38 PM | Show all posts
I doubt that this is the issue, in eu we never get a match with the same countries it always varies..and no lag at all so maybe it is your commection? If you can load a video on youtube without buffer doesnt mean that you can run a game smoothly i’d recommend maybe trying to custom game with someone from the same country and chrck out if ustill spike..
Post time 2018-7-29 04:23 PM | Show all posts
This is true for the Philippine server whenever we get matched with other SEA countries. The ping doesn't spike though it stays at 256ms for the whole match. Switching connection between mobile data and wifi during the game doesn't seem to solve the problem.
Post time 2018-7-31 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 01:52 PM GMT+8