Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 436|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Account] My account is hacked

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-29 02:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello mlbb im Paul Dominic Dela Vega my account has been hack by someone he/she hack my gmail and unbind it and use his/her own gmail binded i like to report that i want you to help me unbind his/her Gmail account on my MLBB account my account ID is 117897106(3124) i only open my account via my Facebook bind i hope you help me ASAP before the he hacker take it all thank you in advance
Post time 2018-7-29 02:32 AM | Show all posts
hello,

Its unfortunate to hear that your acnt got hacked. Do  change your fb account pw asap, and try inbinding the gmail if you  can.  Your account may got hacked if you give your Google Account Username and password, Apple ID, or Facebook Accounts to someone to recharge diamonds for you or if you trade accounts. If this happen you can contact our Customer service email - mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com explaining that your account got hacked, include your
Player ID
Server ID
Player Name
Date you create your account
Last Login Date
And wait for their reply. Please know it’ll take 3-9 days to reply as many players are contacting customer service.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 08:03 AM GMT+8