Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 320|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Account] Account Hacked Please Help

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-30 02:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi, my account got hacked even tho I didn't share any of my info to anyone. And I keep receiving a text saying if I want my account back I need to pay him. The hacker always messes up with my in-game status and always scares me that he will mess up with my win rate and credit.  I provided my Player Id, server id, my in-game name, the date I created the account, my last login date, a device I created my account. even some info of which skin I first bought or what was my first starlight skin, my old name before I even changed it. I provided receipts of my latest purchases. Since I read all the threads that were also hacked. I provided the information that you mostly said to the users that post threads here. After 10 days, I finally received an email. which I will attach. However, I didn't see any attach form that the CS was talking about. I wonder if I could have the attached form from anyone here so I could fill up and finally have my account back.

Advance thank you,
just hoping to get my account back or logged off on all devices.
A1989297-E53D-4B02-BED0-B82C24A19CD2.jpeg
Post time 2018-7-30 03:28 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
As far as i know all you need is:

- IGN
- server number
- ID
- maybe a purchase receipt since they will most likely ask for it
Provide them this information and they should reply with a proper answer! If there are any questions you can ask me
 Author| Post time 2018-7-30 03:30 AM | Show all posts
I did provide those already, that's why they replied. I'm just asking if I could have the attach form that they are providing so I could fill it up. Thank you so much for your response! I appreciate it a lot <3
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 07:51 AM GMT+8