Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3370|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Login] Error loading files

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-30 04:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello!
I've just reinstalled the game and after loading the game, it wants to start the tutorial, but as it can bee seen on the attached printscreen, there is an error loading the files and asks for relogin. Then restarts and it can't proceed this point. Is there any solution? Because of this, it's impossible to play.
Thank you!

Error

Error
Post time 2018-7-30 04:31 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
Can you tell us the device you are using? Also, have you reinstalled from other sites other than google play? , your files might be corrupted or due to low internal memory.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-30 04:42 AM | Show all posts
I'm using a Lenovo P70-A for more than a year and didn't have any bugs so serious.
I've downloaded the app from the Google Play, of course.
Post time 2018-7-30 05:09 AM | Show all posts
Do try again , by uninstalling and reinstalling again from google play store. If it still happens, do send an email to our CS mail : mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com , explaining your issue with your ID, IGN, server ID, device model and wait for their reply patienty. They will assist you from then, ty.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-30 05:26 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2018-7-30 05:09 AM
Do try again , by uninstalling and reinstalling again from google play store. If it still happens, d ...

I would definitely do, but I don't know all the information needed and can' t see all of them on the loading screen. As I've already mentioned, I can't get through to view my profile.
Post time 2018-8-2 12:53 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-21 12:59 AM GMT+8