Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 624|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Account] Strange match making

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-31 08:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Today I started a ranked game and I am from USA. The rest 9 were from Turkey and my team was clearly boosting the enemy team. After about 30 min I started match making ranked and I got into the exact same group of 9 turkish people and same positioning. I just closed the game and got mad. Is this some new way to boost n00bs or what?
Post time 2018-7-31 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Probably players abusing the flaws of the matchmaking, I also had a similar experience wherein a troller in my team was owned by someone in the enemy side time. Have you checked their match results if they're actually together? Please do report them also in our customer service and the flaws of matchmaking if indeed proven.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-1 01:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2018-8-1 01:16 PM
Charles replied at 2018-7-31 09:57 PM
Probably players abusing the flaws of the matchmaking, I also had a similar experience wherein a tro ...

Now after hours I started again and all 9 players were turkish. What did I do? Did I click something or what ? I am really pissed off by these players.... i dont want to play with only turkish people. Yesterday I didnt have that issue. Just made about 5 loosing streak. If you check my id. My team mates are turkish. Enemy team is turkish... enemy team plays pretty good. As i always play mage i just cant do anything bcus my tm8ts do soooo bad... i am so close to delete the game
Post time 2018-8-1 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Though, have you checked each player's match history if they're together? Also, please refrain from solo queueing to lessen the risk of losing. Anyway, do you get high pings as well when you play with them?
 Author| Post time 2018-8-1 02:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-8-1 01:17 PM
Though, have you checked each player's match history if they're together? Also, please refrain from  ...

The problem is occuring from yesterdays day reset day. Only turkish people. No high pings or stuff.
Post time 2018-8-1 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Probably your IP changed into a near Turkish one. Matchmaking usually based it on IPs as well not on flags actually.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-1 08:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-8-1 03:24 PM
Probably your IP changed into a near Turkish one. Matchmaking usually based it on IPs as well not on ...

No... please help
Post time 2018-8-1 08:50 PM | Show all posts
If you feel like there are issues in your matchmaking, it's always best to contact customer service regarding your concern.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-22 05:12 AM GMT+8