12Next
Return to list New
View: 1273|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Poll] MIRROR MODE

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-2 10:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Mirror mode is so fun! Lmao

So confusing and unbeatable! esp if you fight with tank (cough"johnson"cough) he so invulnerable!

I can say, half of the game I am just laughing my assss off coz its so funny and cute.. We all are like quints when running together! hahaha
and you dont even know if you the one who kill the enemy..and which one who keep dying..Lol

Godd job devs for making this mode. I have so much fun! How about you guys? Have you try it out? Is it fun or no?
Single Polls, Total 33 Users voted

Poll is finished

69.70% (23)
30.30% (10)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-8-2 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Aside from how fun it is, it's also all about luck. I also wanted to tell all players that they should not troll in Mirror Mode as from what I've noticed, the game affects your overall winrate along with the hero's winrate so never troll.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-2 10:56 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-8-2 10:52 AM
Aside from how fun it is, it's also all about luck. I also wanted to tell all players that they shou ...

Serious?? I thought it just like another special mode, not count on winrate. Now should take this game srious, no more troll Lol! anyway, thanks for the info :)

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-2 10:59 AM | Show all posts
d.jane replied at 2018-8-2 10:56 AM
Serious?? I thought it just like another special mode, not count on winrate. Now should take this  ...

Yeah, I've been always serious on most modes especially on Classic. I didn't expect it to be like that lmao. Good thing all of my games were a win or I'll be crying for reducing my winrate ;v you can check it for yourself xD btw, it also counts on achievements so it's really a good mode c:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-2 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-8-2 10:59 AM
Yeah, I've been always serious on most modes especially on Classic. I didn't expect it to be like  ...

Good to hear this! maybe devs dont want player feel that it waste their time, example like survival mode, its doesn't count anything and the rewards not really satisfying too.. its an applause to them to take an action.. :D

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-2 11:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-8-2 10:52 AM
Aside from how fun it is, it's also all about luck. I also wanted to tell all players that they shou ...

@Charles Thank you for informing, no wonder I saw my win rate had dropped slightly. I had played a couple of games in Mirror mode and got 1-1 record so far.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-2 11:37 AM | Show all posts
TheEpicJobber replied at 2018-8-2 11:28 AM
@Charles Thank you for informing, no wonder I saw my win rate had dropped slightly. I had played a ...

Mhm be careful next time! ;p it's best to go with a pre-made team, it's fun and of course a higher chance of winning + a guaranteed hero vote.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-2 03:04 PM | Show all posts
I can't compare it to BATTLEROYALE Survival Games though, Mirror mode is
Unimpressive.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-2 05:04 PM | Show all posts
its alot of fun, probably the most fun event they have ever made..since i didn't enjoy the survival mode for some reason.. so yee, usually i don't want something like 5 haya's or fanny's XD because of the buffs

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-2 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Yeah the affecting your wr is kinda sucks, but I had a lot of fun playing mirror mode.

I met enemy with all Yi-Shun Shin, and he's ulti are just annoying

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 11:04 AM GMT+8