Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 309|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Many Problems with ranked

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-3 01:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Obzy at 2018-8-3 01:22 AM

First off I was playing ranked on my account named Savage spelled with fancy charecters first game I played I Dced 8+ times. I would walk like 4 steps and the game client would close saying unexpected sever issue. I would close the game, reload and it, did the same thing. Over and over. And then I was PENALIZED!!!!

Second game we won, no issues until as soon as their base was defeated then it happened again, but it said match results were saved, I reloaded the game. There was no record of the game and my rank didn't change.

There is no issues with my net and it only happens in ranked. Also every time in any game mode I would try to group up with friends I'd go from 30 ping all the way to 300ping for the whole match. WTF I want to play ranked and this is infuriating.

iD: 94275310
Name: 丂卂ᐯ卂Ꮆ乇
Post time 2018-8-3 11:03 AM | Show all posts
What error seems to pop out when you're playing? Have you ever tried reinstalling or clearing the cache and see if it will help fix the problem? Make sure your account is bound btw.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-30 07:28 AM GMT+8