Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 402|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[lag] problem

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-3 03:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
the game constantly skips the network connection, do something! flies out of the game 2-3 times in one game!
IMG_3286.PNG
Post time 2018-8-3 03:33 AM | Show all posts
Make sure you have a good and stable connection when playing. Your ping is clearly not normal, try restarting your router if ever you're using a WiFi connection or if you're using data connection, go to a place where you get a good reception and a stable connection.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-3 03:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-8-3 03:33 AM
Make sure you have a good and stable connection when playing. Your ping is clearly not normal, try r ...

I have a good network and netting, why throw it out of the game?
 Author| Post time 2018-8-3 06:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-8-3 03:33 AM
Make sure you have a good and stable connection when playing. Your ping is clearly not normal, try r ...

very disappointed that the reinstallation of the game, cleaning the cache, rebooting the phone, switching to different networks did not fix the problem. Thank you for understanding!
IMG_3323.PNG
Post time 2018-8-3 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2018-8-3 10:55 AM

Have you ever contacted your ISP instead? Could be coming from your internet I guess. You're playing with your friends from the same country right? Try asking them to host for you and check if your ping will change and also check this thread out https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hread&tid=52130
 Author| Post time 2018-8-4 01:49 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-8-3 10:54 AM
Have you ever contacted your ISP instead? Could be coming from your internet I guess. You're playing ...

Hello, I'm from Russia, and my friends also have problems with ping. I contacted the Internet provider. The Internet is stable. I think there are problems in the server. The game steadily flies in the same way. Thank you for your attention!
Post time 2018-8-4 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Sofya replied at 2018-8-4 01:49 AM
Hello, I'm from Russia, and my friends also have problems with ping. I contacted the Internet prov ...

Please contact our customer service in-game in order to notify them about the connection issues in your server.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 01:24 AM GMT+8