Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 390|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] facebook SHARE FAILURE CANT share to FACEBOOKYO

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-4 06:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

YAH YOU HEARD IT WE CANT SHARE TO facebook. its always go and nothings happen it just dissappear.... WILL YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING ANY METHOD LIKE BIND & UNBIND coz i already done and nothings happen. update the app and everything. rotation on & off. so Tired. NOTHINGS HAPPEN

to the developers WILL YOU PLEASE TRY IT FOR YOURSELF. TO KNOW WHAT ARE WE SAYING HERE. TO KNOW OUR CONCERN. CAN YOU DO A FB SHARE? IF YES, YOUR A TRICKTER.

Post time 2018-8-4 06:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It only shows how slow, pathetic, incompetent and unprofessional are the people behind MLBB can be when it comes to attending and resolving complaints of their customers. What a shame!
Post time 2018-8-4 08:00 PM | Show all posts
ForMyLove47310 replied at 2018-8-4 06:45 PM
It only shows how slow, pathetic, incompetent and unprofessional are the people behind MLBB can be w ...

Please be patient. We let them know already.
Also please submit the bug report to in game customer support.
It needs some time to fix the bug guys.
Please try to understand.
Thanks.
Post time 2018-8-6 07:00 PM | Show all posts
my facebook sharing is still not functioning. It has been almost a week. Please help fix this ASAP.
Here's the situation : if i click share FB button then fb permission to continue will pop up, if i press continue then the window will be closed and go back to the game without doing anything. I've tried rebind, i can post but the game didn't notice that i have posted anything so it didn't give me any reward and FB share is still not counted.

mb bug share2.png
mb bug share.png
ML ID.png
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-29 05:44 PM GMT+8