Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 686|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Share] FOR THOSE EXPERIENCING FB SHARE PROBLEM

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-6 05:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by rus929 at 2018-8-7 01:10 PM

JUST INSTALL WHATSAPP.

If you can install WhatsApp (no need to invite friends), just create a dummy or ligit name if you want, and the next time you share in ML there will be a WhatsApp button that you can click on. Just click the back button on WhatsApp and return to game. Your share is done and the reward is there.

Edit (for better understanding of the procedures due to non-existense of screenshots):

1. If you don't have WhatsApp installed in your cellphone (Android for my case), just go to the Apps store and search for WhatsApp and install it. After installation, open it and it will ask for your phone number to send for authorization or confirmation code. Enter the confirmation code to WhatsApp and put (as I said) a dummy name or your legit name. Now your done, don't need to enter additional information or no need to invite friends if you want to.

2. Now, open ML and goto daily task or any current event that need for sharing to get rewards. Notice that if you have successfully created a WhatsApp account, there will be an additional button for WhatsApp share. Click that and it will direct you to WhatsApp, now just click the back button (top) on WhatApp and you will be back to the game (notice that it has no pop-up notice that you had shared something unlike on FB), but you will see that, like on daily task, the reward can be claimed and on events also.

3. You can do this also on battle result (for the sake of having rewards if necessary).

Note: What I have done here is that, I don't even see my shared post on WhatsApp, but the main purpose here is that the share (as I said) is for the sake of getting rewards and not showing what you accomplish on ML, as what FB does. Remember this is a workaround.

Post time 2018-8-6 05:48 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing. Can you provide some pictures for better understanding?
Will bump this post.
Post time 2018-8-6 09:34 PM | Show all posts
But we still need the problem fixed and maybe some compentation rewards hahaha
 Author| Post time 2018-8-7 09:59 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-8-6 05:48 PM
Thanks for sharing. Can you provide some pictures for better understanding?
Will bump this post.

Sorry, can't post screenshots. But I will try to edit my post to elaborate more.
Post time 2018-8-7 02:31 PM | Show all posts
rus929 replied at 2018-8-7 09:59 AM
Sorry, can't post screenshots. But I will try to edit my post to elaborate more.

The edited walkthrough is great bro. Thanks for sharing.
Post time 2018-8-8 08:21 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, I use whatsapp to share my battle results when I couldn't share in facebook. Same goes with instagram.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 01:06 PM GMT+8