Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Devsandmodsdumb
Collapse the left

DELETE FANNY! JOIN IN THE MOVEMENT

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2018-8-15 06:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BijayaMagar replied at 2018-8-12 12:14 AM
Deleting her won't do anything. There is huge fan base of fanny and developer cannot remove the hero ...

Remove her because devs dont understand what a proper balance is. So being that they cant get it right, deleting is the next logical step.
Post time 2018-8-15 01:09 PM | Show all posts
#YOUMADBRO?
Post time 2018-8-15 05:00 PM | Show all posts
i think fanny problem is her rope is fly to fast, if dev slow it down maybe more balance, so can counter her. fanny if got 2 rope, its like almost impossible can catch her

Comments

Problem is her being able to dish out burst AOE dmg. If she cant kill hero in such burst then she just flies back and forth dealing continous dps while being in constant movement - hard to catch.  Post time 2018-8-15 08:07 PM
Post time 2018-8-15 05:39 PM | Show all posts
Fanny is very imbalanced. Pro fanny with Rose Gold Meteor is super OP.
Post time 2018-8-16 06:26 AM | Show all posts
Okay since fanny is so OP you cna 1 vs 1 me you can use fanny I will use some other hero ;)
Post time 2018-8-16 06:28 AM | Show all posts
zanboracks replied at 2018-8-11 10:14 PM
i lost my hope for mobile legends,

Game devolopers dont interest with players feedbacks.

Yes better first time? OH WAIT in the first release of fanny SHE HAD NO ENERGY LIMIT and can kill the turtle at level 4.. So... Um is the first release better or..?
Post time 2018-8-16 06:30 AM | Show all posts
Devsandmodsdumb replied at 2018-8-15 05:20 AM
You showed 1 instance... And it didnt even show you killing fanny.... And i didnt say i cant kill  ...

O rly hayabusa? Hmmmmmmmmmm whose OP now HMMMM
Post time 2018-8-16 06:31 AM | Show all posts
Devsandmodsdumb replied at 2018-8-15 05:58 AM
Think about the other side. Not deleting fanny(or at least properly balancing her) could lead to l ...

I mean I have 2 smurf accounts and I use Natalia and Karina and Hanabi so.. Wanna delete them altogether? H MMM
 Author| Post time 2018-8-16 09:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Devsandmodsdumb at 2018-8-16 09:04 AM
Z3N1X replied at 2018-8-16 06:28 AM
Yes better first time? OH WAIT in the first release of fanny SHE HAD NO ENERGY LIMIT and can kill  ...

You are useless in this post. Stupid question to ask if she was better when she was more overpowered. Like, actually retarded, not even trying to be mean. I also will not 1v1 you as fanny because i refuse to use characters in any game that are game breaking. The only questionable character i used was zhask before his nerf because the devs couldnt get their heads out of their asses and give lancelot a proper nerf. I used zhask because it was my best counter to that op queen boy.
And also, 2 smurf accounts...  I look at smurf accounts as nerdy little fuuckers that want to feel good about themselves. So they restart and go against players that have way less knowledge of the game, just to make yourself feel good for winning... When really you shouldnt, its like taking candy from a baby. You want the candy, its easy to take from a baby, but you shouldnt feel good about it.
Post time 2018-8-16 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Devsandmodsdumb replied at 2018-8-16 09:00 AM
You are useless in this post. Stupid question to ask if she was better when she was more overpower ...

Ok 1 if I am useless in this post then good for you I didn’t ask anyone if I was useless or not so shh nobody asked you. 2 You mentioned Fanny is OP so I highlighted that the old fanny was more OP so your stupid point is irrelevant 3 You don’t want to 1 vs 1 me using fanny because you’re fanooob LOL your excuse is because fanny is OP since she’s so OP then use her (if you can ya little nub) 4 If you hate the devs so much then why are you still playing ML and in this forum? Nobody needs some idiot here thinking that a difficult hero is OP because he/she (you) got rekt by a certain hero. Learn how to counter her you big baby. Nana can counter her, Saber can counter her, Hayabusa can kill her altogether, Natalia can silence her, Selena can stun her, Tigreal can push her away, Hylos can stun her, Franco can stun her, Jawhead can push her away, Aurora can freeze her. ESPECIALLY VEXANA her first skill can make fanny confused and remove her cables while she’s being CCed so stop being a baby and use vexana to counter her (if your tiny useless brain knows how to aim). Okay make myself feel good for winning? Cmon I use Hanabi for my third smurf account and I am in epic very close to Legend so.. How is that easy exactly? Even if the enemy is nub my team will be nub too and I use heros that can’t push and require a tank. So.. Not as easy as you think honey ;) Try managing 3 accounts simultaneously (if your poor iPhone 3g can handle it) By the way, since i’m a nerd, Nerd fact: Taking candy from a baby is not as easy as people say go watch mythbusters you brainless bimbo.)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-3-28 06:06 PM GMT+8