1234Next
Return to list New
View: 1831|Reply: 47
Collapse the left

[Poll] Nerf Fanny

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-16 11:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by deathly at 2018-8-16 12:07 PM

I am no longer one who usually cries, "nerf!", but, please, Devs, nerf Fanny so that she is a reasonable opponent.  
She is an assassin, so I know that she should be able to wreak havoc if people have skill, but FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE SKILLS for people to convince me she's not the most OP hero in the game.  

I live in Korea and if I play 10 Classic games in a day, I think my average will be facing 6-7 Fannies, most of whom are at a pro skill level.  That's just ridiculous.  

It's absurd that I can't go into a Classic game without fearing that there's a pro Fanny on the other team.  It's absurd that at 3mins into the game she can wildly fly into a monster area and out, killing both a hero and getting the buff.  That just creates an unstoppable monster.  

Additionally, she doesn't even have to be accurate against heroes or even know exactly where they are (unlike all other heroes), she just has to know how to wildly fly around the map.  if she can do multiple cables to and back through an area, she's almost guaranteed a kill.  Sorry, but that's crap in my opinion.

And I'm geniunly 150% sick of it.   

Single Polls, Total 109 Users voted
59.63% (65)
39.45% (43)
0.92% (1)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-8-16 02:05 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-16 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by deathly at 2018-8-16 02:40 PM

if they don't want to nerf her then i counter with a suggestion that they make some kind of game option for people to try out new heroes.  

it's total b.s. to be trying a new hero in Classic mode (so you're not hurting teammates in Ranked) only to be decimated by a pro fanny "win farming".  

@CloudDevelic, let me add that I don't want a "toothless" Fanny.  I have just witnessed such a large amount of OP Fannies that it seems improper to leave her where she is.  Add to it that they are -annoyingly- almost ALWAYS on the other team.  Fannies on my team always seem to be new to the hero.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-16 04:55 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-16 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2018-8-16 05:32 PM

I dont think fanny needs a nerf at all, a better option is maybe to just make classic not gain wr to u..since in ranked shes pretty much balanced

Also i think as long as fanny isnt nerfed till she is like completely useless she will always be annoying and strong simply because the fanbase are just hardcore fanny players that never stop playing her at all..so at the end she will kinda stay “OP” IN PEOPLES MIND

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-16 05:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Crixce at 2018-8-16 05:37 PM

I don’t think that fanny needs a nerf.... I think that all the heroes need a hit point buff. IMO a hero shouldn’t beable too  insta kill any hero in one complete rotation of skills..That make the game one side where everyone wants too play the strongest heroes because that has a higher potential too win matches. .It Lowers skill level. It hinders the capability too out play.

Take fanny for a example once a player gain a high understanding of how too play her. She becomes op to the point where the skill level of the enemy player is lower because one small mistake then bam... fanny 3shots you before you could even move and you are at full hp. The enemy player should beable too at least dodge a skill or 2 and cast a skill or 2. There should be that slightly chance too outplay.

Use magic Report

Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
 Author| Post time 2018-8-16 05:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-8-22 02:17 PM
Crixce replied at 2018-8-16 05:34 PM
I don’t think that fanny needs a nerf.... I think that all the heroes need a hit point buff. IMO a  ...

i would be happy with this.  i agree with what you are saying.

IZxCOLD replied at 2018-8-16 05:22 PM
I dont think fanny needs a nerf at all, a better option is maybe to just make classic not gain wr to ...

i have suggested making Classic not count towards one's average.  or, even making a new kind of match that doesn't count towards win rate.  so far, both have been ignored (or dismissed) by the Devs.  if Classic did not affect WR, i would not be upset.  Fanny is definitely able to be countered in Ranked games, I agree.

Comments

But at the same time people want to practice new heros so this is quite difficult to fix ._.  Post time 2018-8-18 12:00 PM
It’s a double edged sword for classic mode actually because people use classic mode to raise win rates so they can show it in ranked and the team let’s the person use that hero with high wr  Post time 2018-8-18 11:59 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-16 07:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-8-16 07:11 PM

She just OP in low tier rank because player has less IQ to fight and counter her effectively, that all. There are much more OP heroes than her need to nerf. I see video everywhere about Fanny is weak now because Jawhead. All about Jawhead, the Assassin killer.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-16 08:10 PM | Show all posts
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2018-8-16 07:08 PM
She just OP in low tier rank because player has less IQ to fight and counter her effectively, that a ...

I'm now at Mythic x2.  I'm definitely not a powerhouse, but not a totally weak player either.  In my humble opinion, Fanny is 200% the most annoying hero i face in Classic.  I have seen OP other heroes, but not in the bulk that I have seen OP Fannies.  I genuinely counted the Fannies I had to face in my history a few weeks ago, and it was 7 of 10 games.  That's just absurd.

Also, just faced another horrid Fanny a few minutes before typing this.  She went 14.1.5.  Her 1 and only death enabled us to rush through the middle lane towers and pull a victory out of our ass.  

I freaking hate her, and I usually only play Classic to practice heroes.  So when she shows up there, it's like the game saying, "F@#$ you, dude.  You're not gonna learn this hero at all.  This is gonna suck. Hahaha."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 09:17 AM GMT+8