Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: deathly
Collapse the left

[Poll] Nerf Fanny

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2018-8-16 08:20 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-8-16 08:18 PM
Hmm.. ive had my time going against fanny when im using squishy heroes.. and the most annoying momen ...

not a bad idea.  

i agree, when you know fanny is coming in ranked then she's not too hard to counter.  but in Classic, you never know what you're up against until it's almost time to start.  and i'm practicing a lot of "squishy" heroes.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-16 08:27 PM | Show all posts
i don't like the way they nerf fanny:
-reduce the energy regen
-reduce the buff
-reduce the cable long

they main problem  with fanny is you can't kite her because of the GIANT AOE of her 1st skill and ult, you might thinking you already juke her 1st skill proc from cable... nope.... her ulti range is insane and she can blink and jump to finish you off.

also her spell vamp from 1st skill is ridiculous, should be change like they did to saber and lance.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-16 08:29 PM | Show all posts
Bostwana replied at 2018-8-16 08:27 PM
i don't like the way they nerf fanny:
-reduce the energy regen
-reduce the buff

yeah, maybe the AOE could be reduced.  then she'd have to be more accurate when wildly flying all over the map.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-17 02:16 AM | Show all posts
As a Fanny main, I think she needs some lifesteal reduction lol.. Only to the point which she can't stay in a team fight for more than 3 secs spamming her cables.

Comments

i'm glad a fanny user agrees somewhat. i don't want her to be useless, i just want to stand a chance against her. ;)  Post time 2018-8-17 08:03 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-17 03:30 AM | Show all posts
beside the wall cable is op and its so fast

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-17 04:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fanny is too OP. Please nerf.
#nerfthisfanny

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-17 05:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have encountered pro Fannies and I can understand how strong they are...but learning Fanny is quite hard. Her difficulty is high so I think that makes her balanced. She also has many counters, though I think they should fix the bug which is when Fanny gets cced while flying, she doesnt stop flying which is ridiculous. I would like it if she will stop flying when she is cced midway.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-17 08:04 AM | Show all posts
XenoVenom replied at 2018-8-17 05:06 AM
I have encountered pro Fannies and I can understand how strong they are...but learning Fanny is quit ...

learning her may be quite hard, but if 100s (or even 1000s) of people can be so OP with her that they can win almost every game single-handedly (and in spite of their team sucking), then, i'm sorry but i think a nerf of some sort is warranted.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-17 02:22 PM | Show all posts
lolitas shield can block fannys cable

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-17 04:52 PM | Show all posts
hurm I dont think she need nerf. As many heroes can encounter her, besides most of the time, when I play classics, even with the most OP fanny I ever met (ally or enemy) , she is the worst in late game than any other assassins.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-8 11:06 PM GMT+8