Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: deathly
Collapse the left

[Poll] Nerf Fanny

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2018-8-17 05:05 PM | Show all posts
d.jane replied at 2018-8-17 04:52 PM
hurm I dont think she need nerf. As many heroes can encounter her, besides most of the time, when I  ...

fair enough, but not in Asia.  they're monsters the whole d#$@ game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-17 05:53 PM | Show all posts
deathly replied at 2018-8-17 05:05 PM
fair enough, but not in Asia.  they're monsters the whole d#$@ game.

btw I in SEA server. btw what hero you use? by far from my experience, usually mage is the best to encounter her in early game and MM in late game.. but if them both are useless in your team, no wonder if you want nerf fanny.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-17 08:11 PM | Show all posts
d.jane replied at 2018-8-17 05:53 PM
btw I in SEA server. btw what hero you use? by far from my experience, usually mage is the best to ...

i try to use several heroes.  in Ranked games i like to use Selena or Angela if they're not banned.  these days, i'm trying to use Claude, Diggie, and Gord in Classic games to improve.  Diggie can fight back, but Gord is totally worthless against a quality Fanny.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-18 11:55 AM | Show all posts
The tip is to play safe in early game so Fanny can’t kill anyone then she can’t buy items then her damage will always be low and she can’t keep up with the pace of the game then all fanny can do is split push OR my favourite method, use vexana to slap her face and fanny immediately loses her cables and spins unlike stuns or freeze or knock up where fanny will still fly to the cable, vexana can make her stay at her current spot altogether but honestly don’t worry much about fanny just don’t get killed by her in early game :)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-18 01:25 PM | Show all posts
Z3N1X replied at 2018-8-18 11:55 AM
The tip is to play safe in early game so Fanny can’t kill anyone then she can’t buy items then her ...

yes, i think this is solid advice against "good" Fannies and i agree.

the Fannies i loathe, however, give you no chance to relax.  1:30mins into the game they're already flying into your jungle and turrets wildly.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-18 05:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You just need to deny blue buffs and farm zoning dude too many n00bs nowadays...

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-18 06:01 PM | Show all posts
deathly replied at 2018-8-18 01:25 PM
yes, i think this is solid advice against "good" Fannies and i agree.

the Fannies i loathe, howev ...

When I encounter a pesky fanny turret diver I just irritate her by letting her chase me in the turret. Trust me, just run around your turret and your turret will block her cables while the turret slowly murders her xP Just make fanny chase you around and when she reaches you she probably lost all her energy on cables just to chase you

Comments

i agree that with some fannies this works. some fannies are just "that good" that they can still get you.  Post time 2018-8-19 12:27 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-18 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by koken at 2018-8-18 11:13 PM

I 100% AGREE ON THIS. People are REALLY confused about Fanny and I'll tell you why. Some Fanny users justify that *ing overpowerness saying that "she is hard to use so that must be rewarded." <---- NO BOY, the fact that she's hard to use doesn't mean that you can become the Goddess of the Gods and *ING SMASH A FULL TEAM (which is the *ing * that currently happens).

The reward of managing a hero harder to use than others must be selfsatisfaction and the pleasure of using a hero that others can't, NOT BEING ABLE TO *ING KILL 5 PERSONS IN A ROW. I master a lot of heroes and I am not able to kill a *ing team with them like Fanny and other assassins do.

DEVELOPERS PLEASE NERF THAT *ING * AS WELL AS THE REST OF THE ASSASSINS, incluing Lesley.

#nerffanny #cancerfanny #toxicmother*erfanny #killthat* #deathtothat*ingOP*

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-19 12:28 AM | Show all posts
koken replied at 2018-8-18 06:13 PM
I 100% AGREE ON THIS. People are REALLY confused about Fanny and I'll tell you why. Some Fanny users ...

i very much agree with your thoughts on Fanny.  I don't personally see so many OP Leslies these days, so i can only take your word for it.  For a while, however, she was most certainly OP.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-19 06:12 PM | Show all posts
Fanny is strong
alway ban her
in higher rank more people pick her
because she irritating she strong she stack damage

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 09:43 PM GMT+8