Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: deathly
Collapse the left

[Poll] Nerf Fanny

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-20 01:17 PM | Show all posts
for me fanny is fine, but i just hate it when i use saber and she cant be stop in mid air. but for me she is kinda okay for me. catching her would be a challenge mostly when the user is at super high skill player. I do encounter her in rank games. prolly if they can make her stop in mid air while she is disable then its fine i guess.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-21 10:04 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
LOL Fanny is fine no need to nerf her you just awesome and cry baby when against with Fanny

Comments

an excellent tool's response.  Post time 2018-8-21 11:02 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-22 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-23 10:32 AM | Show all posts
Fky replied at 2018-8-22 08:27 AM
She dosent need nerf at all, id say these peoples that keep crying should sit and learn to counter h ...

please explain how to counter her when i'm practicing with Gord in Classic level.  then i'll listen.  if it's effective, then i'll stop complaining.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-23 11:20 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-24 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Fky replied at 2018-8-23 11:20 PM
Gord is not counter hero for her u need one with better mobility such lance,alucard,ruby,argus,helcu ...

yes, i totally realize he's not a counter hero.  when one plays classic, however, one never knows who the opponents will be.  

switching lanes is a good idea, though

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-25 02:55 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-25 01:47 PM | Show all posts
Fky replied at 2018-8-25 02:55 AM
Really shouldnt worry about classic games it just for practice , once you start playing rank games a ...

yes, i'm actually a low ranking Mythic at the moment, so i'm well aware of how the Ranked draft choice works.  These days, however, I see banning all over the place.   The heroes you named were ones I used to see banned every time.

As for Classic, I DO care because it affects my win rate.  If it didn't, I wouldn't care.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-27 12:02 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-27 06:03 AM | Show all posts
Fky replied at 2018-8-27 12:02 AM
lols speaking of banning, i just had game where nana and cyclop got banned rofl XD

yeah, i've seen that too.  i think people ban Nana (and a long time ago, Bane) to make sure that the more OP heroes will be left around to be chosen (in addition to just being funny).  

i haven't seen a monster cyclops in a while, but he was a tough opponent a few months ago.  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 10:02 AM GMT+8