Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 359|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[lag] Lagging & weaked Team mate always in battles

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-16 11:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Laggy online Connection System EVER For iPhone 8plus,I am Really annoying that MLBB laggy online connection system EVERYDAY , MLBB That Moonton Developer never fix my request lagging a lot of online connection issues and always am I have I to play lagging connection and lagging system in every battle????, same time show me stun and loading display so long time during I play the battles time , Very poor MLBB game online connection systems and lagging a lot ,  that’s why I want ask to Moonton Developer that what’s Fair to play your Game ???and What’s Satisfying For me and iOS users , Always laggy online connection network and weak laggy attacking in  Every Ranked and every battle Modes,always am I Match for me Weak Team Mate players too????? , Where’s Fair and Satisfy In Your Game ????,
My phone always have memory ram over 2GB ,OK, not only your requested memory(need memory 1GB)I have over 1 GB Ram ever , ever send to me (need memory 1GB) beyond than your game requests, that laggy system is your game app fault, check it out your game a lot of lagging issues
Post time 2018-8-17 01:29 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-8-17 03:28 AM | Show all posts
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 05:36 AM GMT+8