Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 394|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[lag] Lagging Issues

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-17 08:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
To whom it may concern,

I've been facing lagging issues for sometime now. After the latest update, the lagging problems has worsen. Beginning of every game is always alright but halfway throughout the game the lagging problem start and it will become worst at the end of the game.

Please help fix the lagging issues...

Thanks
Post time 2018-8-17 08:46 PM | Show all posts
It could be your connection being unstable, may I know if the match was a cross-server one?
 Author| Post time 2018-8-19 11:58 PM | Show all posts
Hi,

How to check if the match was a cross server? Yes sometimes is the connection but most of the time it has nothing to do with the connection. First n sometimes 2nd game is alright but after that all my games start to lag. The best part is that is start to lag somewhere from mid game onwards till the end.

What are the reason that ML Game lags? where ever i played what ever connection i used is the same. Is so frustrating because my opponent thinks that they won because of they are playing well.
Post time 2018-8-20 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Godchild replied at 2018-8-19 11:58 PM
Hi,

How to check if the match was a cross server? Yes sometimes is the connection but most of the t ...

If it's only during clashes then its probably your connection not being able to catch up with the game's internet connection needs especially during clashes since it's happening in real time ;v. To know if it's a cross-server match, check the flags of each players. Also, which country are you from?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-27 04:30 AM GMT+8