Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1250|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Account] Unable to login

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-20 05:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi I'm quite new to this forum so I don't know if there are any owners that are on this forum. I'm basically asking for help. I lost my Mobile Legends Account called Snowverse and I have logged in to it with my Facebook. I have spent quite a considerable amount of money on it (around $100) and I was devastated when I could not login to it. Therefore I am asking for help to recover my account. Is there anything that I can do to recover it? Please help!
Post time 2018-8-20 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
If your account is bound with facebook simply just go to the profile of your new acc then there should be tab that says account settings then use the green button “switch account” and login with the facebook you used
Post time 2018-8-20 07:26 PM | Show all posts
A little reminder, if you reinstall the game, you might not be able to relogin on the go.. you might need to proceed to lvl 8, before being able to.relog to your account
 Author| Post time 2018-8-20 09:34 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-8-20 05:22 PM
Hello,
If your account is bound with facebook simply just go to the profile of your new acc then the ...

Hi thank you I've done that already but it says that the facebook account is invalid? I swear that it is the same one I have no idea why it won't let me in. I have had this account for about a year and I deleted the game for a while for my examinations but when I came back and tried to login, it says that it's invalid.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-20 09:34 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-8-20 07:26 PM
A little reminder, if you reinstall the game, you might not be able to relogin on the go.. you might ...

Thank you, I have reached level 8 already but it's still not working.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-20 09:47 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-8-20 05:22 PM
Hello,
If your account is bound with facebook simply just go to the profile of your new acc then the ...

HI thank you for your response again I just realised my email on my facebook was changed so I got back my account now! Thanks!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-1 02:55 PM GMT+8