Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2170|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Poll] NEW SKIN SURVEY *HAYABUSA* (Could it be EPIC Skin?)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-21 02:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
NEW SKIN HAYABUSA

Design 1
1.jpg

Design 2
2.jpg

Design 3
3.jpg

Credits: X-treme Falcon MLBB

Single Polls, Total 45 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

4.44% (2)
11.11% (5)
84.44% (38)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-8-21 03:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
3rd skin looks the best since it is like a Ronin or Samurai. 2nd skin is meh... 1st skin looks way too similar to Saber Legend skin.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-21 04:15 PM | Show all posts
They all look rly cool..its definitley a epic skin..if thats elite then fanny’s skin shouldnt be luckybox at all

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-21 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Why are they always making robot related skin survey -_-

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-21 05:46 PM | Show all posts
Hayabusa X Fanny

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-22 02:11 PM | Show all posts
The first one somehow reminded me of Saber's legend skin so.. pass that. Third one is definitely the best anyway

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-27 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Can someone please feedback to the mods/content creators of the game to revamp Hayabusa's 'Experiment 21'?

As an epic class skin, it looks way less stunning than the special class skin 'Sushi Master'. I have been anticipating for an epic class skin for Hayabusa for some time, and when they released it, based on the skin preview on youtube, it looked rather fine. So I went ahead to buy it, and little did I knew the disappointment was gonna be so huge. To be honest I'll rather stick with my Sushi Master than the Experiment 21.

Just looking above on this thread, user 'titan666' made really nice sketches of Hayabusa's skins. Option 3 is really sick, and I would love to see similar traits being implemented to the current epic Hayabusa skin.
Compared to other epic skins on other heroes, Hayabusa's Experiment 21 is really more like an elite class skin. People spend money on things they adore, not minimal effort.

Kindly take my comments into consideration, as I'm sure many other Hayabusa users agree with my comments.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-30 06:43 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-8-21 04:42 PM
Why are they always making robot related skin survey -_-

because last skin they launch Sushi Master. New skin suppose to be a whole new skin that's not related with previous one .. Hahaha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-8 10:15 PM GMT+8