Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 322|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Cant enter the Arena

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-22 01:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Ok, so i enter Rank match. Finish the ban routine & everyone hav pick their own Hero. Well yeah, the we go to loading screen & wait till everyone is 100% right.
So here we go, our screen goes to base & see our hero being spawn there to start the fight. But wait, my screen freeze on base & hero never spawn.

Hav check my network is fine. Well, i close the game & rejoin the match. I end up detected as AFK & get credit penalty. Im not AFK type so -5 credit is fine for me, but i feel so guilty leaving my team like that. Sorry guys.

For Monton Fix it bro....

Additional advice for customer support in game.
Makes input form like name & ID is default using our ingame login id. How would u expect us to remember those random number.
Post time 2018-8-22 02:47 PM | Show all posts
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Try restarting the game at the moment as soon as you realise the freeze, it will lose you min or two but prevent from being afk. There might be a bug with the game, hope they fix it soon. It is Mandatory to input id, server id to CS, coz they need those info to check your problem(just try to write it down before you input them in the form). Ty for your concern.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-27 08:43 AM GMT+8