Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 457|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[lag] LAG

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-23 04:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
what's with the latest update? before, i do not experience any lag but after the update, there are some points in all the games i played that i lagged and will get red ping for at least 10 to 30 seconds and it's very annoying. like moving the joystick but char not moving or clicking items to buy but still not adding to my inventory same with leveling up skills.

i'm from PH and pls don't ask about my connection. i can watch a stream and download just fine and as i said, this lag only happened to me after the latest update so i don't think it's my connection
Post time 2018-8-23 06:30 PM | Show all posts
Yeah dude Im from PH too., before update game's perfectly fine.  Tho after I downloaded. i was hoping ml comes less laggy,  little did I know. Its much worse. omg what to do. My signal is fine, when I enter matchmaking I keep seeing ? In their pics.  And when the game starts after 3 mins.  It crashes af,  *in joystick dont function.  Then there's  Reconnecting.  wtf when I restart the game's already over.  My credit score's now Horrible I have to play With a bunch of AI's ooh and * Matchmaking too I keep being matched with Elites and masters in a ranked game tho I'm GM,  Wtf.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 07:37 AM GMT+8