Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 394|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Account] Account hacked

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-23 08:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Nikhilheikham at 2018-8-23 08:44 PM

My account was hacked recently they logged out my fb and google and bound theirs so im not able to log it out cause their account is not in my phone but i still have my moonton account and changed the password for it so that they dont know thwy are also using my account now i tried contacting cs in game and also sent an e mail but havent recieved a reply yet plz help i have put so much into my account i can all that their is to prove of the ownership of my account my billing history and all the hackers are trying to unbind my moonton account so plz anyone that can help me as soon as possible i willing to give charge for it
Post time 2018-8-23 09:37 PM | Show all posts
For account-related issues, please contact our customer service through e-mailing them at MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com, they'll be able to help you out with your concern. Please don't forget to state what your concern/business is and of course provide every information you can about your account such as:
User ID
Server ID
No of Heroes/Skins
Ingame Name
Purchase Receipts (if any)
Post time 2018-8-23 11:26 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-8-23 11:51 PM | Show all posts
✝FatherJohn✝ replied at 2018-8-23 11:26 PM
Why u waste your time answering to please give free skin kids????

Welp, it's still our job to help out players on their concerns but yeah we can't avoid these players who are easily fooled by freebies or phishing sites. It's the least thing I can do ;p
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-26 12:56 PM GMT+8