Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 7378|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Account] HOW TO UNBIND FB IF I CAN`T ACCESS THE BIND FB ACCOUNT

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-24 10:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi MLBB,

Please help me on this, I forgot my FB password account and i can`t access it i use this to bind in my ML account. Can you please help me, how to unbind the FB account if I can`t access it?
Post time 2018-8-24 11:04 AM | Show all posts
at the first way, I recommend you to recover your facebook account. you can do it by using forgot password option in facebook. it will give you reset link to your email.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-24 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-8-24 11:04 AM
at the first way, I recommend you to recover your facebook account. you can do it by using forgot pa ...

Hi Xaverine,

I appreciate your help, but my problem was i can`t remember my email password i tried to remember my email but the cellphone number that the code will send was already dispose/change
Post time 2018-9-2 05:33 AM | Show all posts
markpastoral replied at 2018-8-24 10:53 AM
Hi Xaverine,

I appreciate your help, but my problem was i can`t remember my email password i trie ...

Hi, @markpastoral
sorry for late reply. I was unable to handle my online task cause of some offline event. you can ask help from the cs. submit a report about ur issue through ingame cs. if you didn't any reply in 5 days, you can try to contact them by email (mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com)
Post time 2018-9-17 11:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-9-2 05:33 AM
Hi, @markpastoral
sorry for late reply. I was unable to handle my online task cause of some offlin ...

SAME PROMBLE! How to fix this?! i can't unbind facebook account too!
Post time 2018-12-2 12:04 PM | Show all posts
same problem to me !but my fb account has been blocked !any solution?i tried to contact cs of mlbb but still i dont get any replies :(
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 08:47 PM GMT+8