Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 382|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[lag] WHEN CAN I PLAY TO RANK BATTLES WITH FAIR POLICY?????!!!!!!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-24 12:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
WHEN CAN I PLAY TO RANK WITH FAIR POLICY !!!!!
Always Am I play for that Negative team mate players make it as AFK team mate players in every battles ?????
what is the fair to play in Mlbb?????,
never appreciate to everyday playing your lagging Mobile legends game,
Never buffs to me and never buff to my team mate players, always am I play with that weak team mate players and AFK black mind players for me??????????, lagging some Hero no buffs come out (that lagging Grock Hero and Akai Hero ) ,where is the game Satisfying for me ??????where is Fair and Enjoy to play your Moonton game??????, always lag to me and lag to my Hero ,lag to my team mate players even though my ASSASSINS CUSTOM EMBLEM MAX , also nothing performed and no damage buffs for me,  always Mlbb game ever kidding me to give it up and stop to play your Mlbb GAME,EVEN THOUGH I ATTACKING BUFFS AND KILLED TO ENEMIE HEROS ALOT ALSO ,ALWAYS DEFEATS ,DEFEATS AND DEFEATS TO F......CKING EVER IN F.....CKING RANKED BATTLES,VERY GOOD F......CKING RANKED MANAGER TEAMS AND F......CKING MOONTON DEVELOPERS TEAM ,YOU CAN SEE MY RANKED PLAYING BATTLES IN BELOW PHOTOS,F....cking Support to me always your developers team want to me to stop play your f.......cking Mlbb ever In F.......CKING RANK BATTLES ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post time 2018-8-24 12:09 PM | Show all posts
Why are you posting the same content over and over again??? You only change the title slightly.. isnt this a spam???
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 11:43 PM GMT+8