Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1070|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Game crash and won't load [Loading Screen]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-27 12:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I noticed that sometimes the game will randomly disconnect you while you are at loading screen, The game will crash thus you have to open the game again, After that you will have no choice but to clear data and reinstall the game because the problem would be fixed if you do so. Please fix this bug asap, It made my wr and credit score *ty. It has nothing to do with my internet connection, I'm sure.
Post time 2018-8-27 12:39 PM | Show all posts
From what I've heard reinstalling didn't help the problem. So, the problem can be either from your connection or the server itself. Have you tried changing connections and see if it helped? If not, please do report this on our customer service to fasten things up and fix this asap, Also, may I know what device are you using and also which country are you from?
 Author| Post time 2018-8-27 12:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-8-27 12:39 PM
From what I've heard reinstalling didn't help the problem. So, the problem can be either from your c ...

It did fix the problem after reinstalling, but reinstalling the game every time the problem persists, that would be really annoying. My phone is Xiaomi Redmi 5a, I also have a 5 mbps internet connection which I am only using, I tend to not browse while playing.
Post time 2018-8-27 12:51 PM | Show all posts
DECEIT622 replied at 2018-8-27 12:48 PM
It did fix the problem after reinstalling, but reinstalling the game every time the problem persis ...

Welp for others it didn't. I had this problem once like 2 days ago and it never happened again. Could be either my connection being an arzehowl or the server itself. But likewise, please do report this problem and I'm sorry for the inconveniences it have caused. Have you tried restarting connections tho to get a new IP perhaps?
 Author| Post time 2018-8-27 06:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-8-27 12:51 PM
Welp for others it didn't. I had this problem once like 2 days ago and it never happened again. Co ...

I did try to do so, it didn't help. Reinstalling the game is the best fix for it, at least for me.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-30 05:59 AM GMT+8