Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 422|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Crashing] EMBLEM AND SPELL BUG CRASHED WHEN SELECTING HEROES

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-27 01:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
YOUR *ING GAMES ALWAYS CRASHED AFTER TWO OR THREE MATCH UP. AND THE EMBLEM IS NOT SELECTED ALSO THE *ING SPELL AUTOMATICALLY PICK UP THE EXECUTION SPELL WHICH IS VERY RARE PEOPLE TO USE. IT DIDNT PICK UP THE FLICKER SPELL THAT I SET NORMALLY

ARE YOU EXPECTING MM TO USE THAT SPELL TO TANK?

YOUR *ING TIPS TO CLEAR CACHE AND REDOWNLOADING ITS NOT USEFULL. ITS STILL CRASHING THE GAME
Post time 2018-8-27 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Crashing wont likely get fixed by reinstalling or clearing the cache as crashing may come from your own device. An app usually crashes if your phone can not keep up with the spec requirements of the game. Make sure that you don't have any background running applications or your RAM usage is minimal only as excessive usage of RAM usually leads to crashing. If not, try contacting customer service in-game and also may I know what device are you using?
Post time 2018-8-28 02:55 PM | Show all posts
This happens often to me. I'm using old device (iPad Mini 2) due to its larger display for better playing experience rather than my android cell phone (S9+). I did clear cache and closed all other applications before playing MLBB, but it still happens. And when it happens, I'm already set with execute spell when I got back to  the game, although normally it is set to flicker when I didn't crash.

My suggestion is to enable default emblem & spell by user's preference. And if possible, a lite version of MLBB.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-27 08:37 AM GMT+8