Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 722|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Unable to live stream on youtube

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-5 11:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I had setup everything for the live stream on Youtube for my iPad 4. However it keep failed and crashed when I try to type into the "Title" section. I can click on the other selection such as Settings or the audience selection but it will crash when I try to type in the "Title" section. I tried to restart my iPad, udpate the game client to the latest version, update Youtube to the lastest version, configure the Youtube live streaming settings by receiving SMS code and etc but still wont work for me. It only working when I changed the media platform to Facebook. It can live streaming on Facebook and work fine. Please help me on this because I wish to live streaming on Youtube. Thanks.
Post time 2018-9-6 06:12 AM | Show all posts
First try reinstalling the game. But check first if your account is bind or not.
If you still facing this issue, please contact in game customer support and submit this as a bug report. Thanks.
 Author| Post time 2018-9-6 03:28 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-9-6 06:12 AM
First try reinstalling the game. But check first if your account is bind or not.
If you still facin ...

My account is bind to Facebook, but I'm afraid of reinstalling the game because it will need to play and levelling to level 8 in order to retrieve back my old account data.. By the way, how to contact in game customer support? Thanks for reply.
 Author| Post time 2018-9-6 04:56 PM | Show all posts
And the same thing happen to my iPhone as well but not my Android phone.
Post time 2018-9-7 06:10 AM | Show all posts
stephkid replied at 2018-9-6 03:28 PM
My account is bind to Facebook, but I'm afraid of reinstalling the game because it will need to pl ...

No need to play till level 8.
Just complete the tutorial and then you can switch back.
 Author| Post time 2018-9-7 09:07 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-9-7 06:10 AM
No need to play till level 8.
Just complete the tutorial and then you can switch back.

Now I'm able to key in the title and start the live on Youtube but it didn't really live streaming as I check on my youtube channel it just showed my profile picture. After that I try on my iPhone it works fine and perfect. It's seem like strange things only happened to my iPad...
 Author| Post time 2018-9-7 09:37 PM | Show all posts
It seem like it can't stay connected or streaming on Youtube. Once we start streaming, the grey icon of the live button will turn yellow but for my iPad, it will just stay yellow like a fews second or less than that then it turn back to grey already. Please help me to fix this problem. It works pretty fine on my iPhone 7 plus but not my latest iPad.
Post time 2018-9-9 03:56 PM | Show all posts
stephkid replied at 2018-9-7 09:37 PM
It seem like it can't stay connected or streaming on Youtube. Once we start streaming, the grey icon ...

Better submit this to in game customer support as a bug report. Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-20 07:23 PM GMT+8