Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 370|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[lag] LAGGED and LOSS

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-8 04:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just wanna let you guys know that my account El Guava and my friends account name Manumahn were playing on Rank Game we always play together I picked Alpha and my friend picked Mosgov and we were winning the whole game no questions asked and then suddenly  the server lagging and we tried to reconnect because we dont wanna lose the star and the win that were  getting and then when we tried to reconnect again nothing happend. The worst part is we lose the game, lose the star and were getting AFK penalty behavior. Hopefully you can bring us the star that we loss the credit score that we loss, were both LVL 30 and we love playing this game definitely still gonna play it but hopefully you guys fix  these reports, bugs, server problems. Hope you guys can reach me out so we could fix this kind of situation.
Post time 2018-9-8 08:49 PM | Show all posts
First please check if thats your Network problem or not.
After confirmation please submit this with game result screenshot to in game customer support as a bug report. Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 11:42 PM GMT+8