Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 287|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Items Needs Adjustments

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-9 07:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I honestly think that most new items and their adjustments suck. Heres what I suggest

1) Rapid Boots - instead of straight out giving 90 movement spd, give 50 spd, and increase movement spd by 15% when not taking dmg. this effect can be triggered by immunity/purifying skills/effects

2) Oracle - reduce regen and shield boost to 20%, but allow it to work with spellvamp (phys and magical)

3) Apocalypse Wings - when HP <40%, phys and magic dmg taken reduced by 50%, while giving a +20% lifesteal and spellvamp (phys and magical). this way, tanks and other heroes can survive longer when low on HP

4) Endless Battle - chase fate will trigger whenever you use skills, not just when divine judgment is active. ogre tomahawk's spd boost triggers whenever a skill is used, and it is also an ingredient for endless battle

5) Windtalker - adjust item stats to 20% crit chance, 30% atk spd, and +20 movement spd. change passive to this: after using 4 basic atks. the original windalker was ideal for most burst dmg dealers, but now its more for dps marksmen
7) Brute Force - increase movement spd by 2%, phys atk & magic power by 3%, every time you use skills or deal dmg. up to 5 times
Post time 2018-9-9 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Out of all 6, i think apocalypse wings needs adjustment.
For better response please submit this to in game customer support. Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-21 05:03 PM GMT+8