Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 356|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Account] Account haced

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-13 11:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Unknown vk account added to my account and he is playing my account destroying stars..
My id is 61617570
Plzz help...???
Post time 2018-9-14 12:30 AM | Show all posts
Hello
Its unfortunate to hear that your acnt got hacked. Your account may got hacked if you give your Google Account Username and password, Apple ID, or Facebook Accounts to someone to recharge diamonds for you or if you trade accounts. If this happen you can contact our Customer service email - mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com explaining that your account got hacked, include your
Player ID
Server ID
Player Name
Date you create your account
Last Login Date
And wait for their reply. Please know it’ll take 3-9 days to reply as many players are contacting customer service.
Hope u get your account back.
Post time 2018-9-14 01:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2018-9-14 12:30 AM
Hello
Its unfortunate to hear that your acnt got hacked. Your account may got hacked if you give you ...

As far as i know its called stupidity, not hack. I understsnd you are trying to be patient, but if they belive it was realy hack then  it will happen again.
Too much succesful "hacks" happening towards the game servers, is there any legal way moontoon could use to shut down the scamming websites?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-26 01:21 PM GMT+8