Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 3554|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Account] Wrongfully banned, need help urgently.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-16 02:40 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by 07REI at 2018-9-16 02:43 AM

I hadn't been playing for about two days now and yesterday I had gotten the sudden message while loading up Mobile Legends that I had gotten banned: Screenshot_20180915-130923.png

Yesterday it was 29 days, so I had gotten banned for a MONTH. I've been looking at other banned account threads where the average report is 3 days to one week, what gives? I have never done anything to even deserve this, but I do have a leading suspect on why I have been banned. And it's all Moonton's fault, 100%. I believe I had been reported for messing with the game and hacking it? This was around when Lunox first came out. My friend and I played a ranked game:
blurred.glitch1.jpg
I am Lunox, they are Selena. I usually check the stats after every match so I immediately wrote: "wtf? what happened to the stats?" in the all chat below. My friend responded "ikr? it says i did all the damage". I went to my own profile stats and the glitch had completely jacked up my damage to show a graph with the majority pointing towards damage. For overall, it had a damage average of 33k. For ranked, it had 66k. Classic and brawl were not affected. (I have extra screenshots for evidence) This did not give me any sort of magical hacked damage when I played games, I did the same amount of damage done as any other person. As time went on, the damage average kept decreasing because I obviously was not doing a average of 33k or 66k. This is COMPLETELY a Moonton bug/glitch that I could not fix, dude, I can't believe I got banned for being a victim of a display damage glitch that had only happened randomly without me fiddling with any game mechanics or manipulating the system. That being said, I don't know the exact reason because Moonton kindly does not disclose the reason for ban however this is my top bet for why. What do I do? I'm a Mythical Glory player and this just had to happen at nearly the end of the season. I wanted to buy the starlight membership for Cyclops this month, I wanted my S9 Franco skin, the BP, the tickets, buy upcoming events and skins, and yet i'm locked out with no way of doing any of those for Moonton's own screw up. Do they seriously not have any way of verifying if I hacked this bug? If they did, they would have known I had done nothing. Can somebody here help me out? Surely this can't be real. I'm a loyal paying user to Moonton and even I'm feeling super disappointed about this situation.

Edit: Since my friend also complained about the same glitch, I don't know if they have been banned recently or not for it as well. I did not check their stats. And NO, I have never cheated, never bought any fake diamonds.
Post time 2018-9-16 04:26 AM | Show all posts
I am not sure about glitch or something like that.
I will try to let my supervisor know about this.
If you really not guilty there there might be hope.
Post time 2018-9-16 11:16 AM | Show all posts
i've heard that Moonton is doing a massive operation and observation on Maphack users. Many of them were banned for a month.
Post time 2018-9-16 12:44 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-9-16 04:26 AM
I will try to let my supervisor know about this. ...

Check hororo chan’s video he/she probably accidentally activated the bug on the game. It’s 100% Moonton’s fault and I’m pretty sure Hororo chan reported it but she didn’t show how it worked so that’s a good thing for people who might purposely exploit it. https://youtu.be/PXbGKQzf6rg
Post time 2018-9-16 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Or it looks like just a stat bug because it seems like Mino is the only one taking a ton of damage.
Post time 2018-9-17 12:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DPloi replied at 2018-9-16 12:47 PM
Or it looks like just a stat bug because it seems like Mino is the only one taking a ton of damage.

Lol no check minos team mate damage taken stats
Post time 2018-9-17 01:52 AM | Show all posts
SilentGhost replied at 2018-9-17 12:53 AM
Lol no check minos team mate damage taken stats

What am I checking? If you look at damage numbers, not percentages, only Mino and Lunox have numbers that don’t make sense. Also Lunox damage bug is about 50,000 damage and 8 kills will make that 400,000 at least. This is definitely a stat bug and not a damage bug
 Author| Post time 2018-9-17 10:45 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-9-16 04:26 AM
I will try to let my supervisor know about this. ...

Okay, please do. I really, really want to get in on what I'm missing in MLBB as fast as possible. God... I can't even get Cyclops's skin which is a major bummer. So worth the membership. I assure you, I'm seriously not guilty and I don't even have the knowledge or skills on how to intentionally bug the game. I'm a normal player to the max.
 Author| Post time 2018-9-17 10:48 AM | Show all posts
IjamRex replied at 2018-9-16 11:16 AM
i've heard that Moonton is doing a massive operation and observation on Maphack users. Many of them  ...

Seriously? Well damn, even so, instead of banning everybody they suspect is hacking for a month they could have at least checked... Like Jesus. I'm guilty until proven innocent, oh wait, I don't have a way of proving myself innocent or appealing to Moonton (that I know of?). D'oh!
 Author| Post time 2018-9-17 10:50 AM | Show all posts
DPloi replied at 2018-9-17 01:52 AM
What am I checking? If you look at damage numbers, not percentages, only Mino and Lunox have numbe ...

I thought I had established clearly in my post that yes, this was a stat bug and not a damage bug. I'm not sure what more you're trying to prove that I haven't here, lol.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-3 09:55 AM GMT+8