Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Xaverine
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Weekly Suggestions [09/03/2018 - 09/09/2018]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-21 12:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
fcukyougm replied at 2018-9-20 12:53 PM
OI iinstead of making all these useless update can u fix that fcuking fanny tornado skill bug. she i ...

Yeah...and i think fanny must be rework because the energy too weak..wtf monnton??please make fanny more powerfull because her  is assasin,not suport..so rework that hero please..or i stop play this game..i hope you can do that cause i saw fanny very weak..ok..thanks..if you do that i will support ml(moba legends)to make this game best game ever and i will recomended to my friends..tq ml..love you..
Post time 2018-9-22 04:46 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Born2Kill at 2018-9-22 05:17 AM

a rework for the squad, i think the squad should be remake and make it like a clan or guild to have like 100+ members, and inside the clan/guild will have teams of up to 7, a lot of people wants their squad name to be recognize eventhough they are not participating in tournament.a squad ranking not based on activeness but based on number of rank games they won, whenever they play in a team. also a ranking for squad vs squad custom games, in that way squad will have a goal to compete with theyre scores and battle the highest scoring squad and prove their greatness.
Post time 2018-9-22 01:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by mocioka at 2018-9-23 11:34 PM

Hi Dev,
Please hear my suggestions.
1st. Enable to send a hero’s skin from rare skin fragment’s shop
2nd. Pay more attention to old heroes (For example : Miya)
She is too weak againts new meta heroes
Need to buff her.
Like increasing attack range or movment speed or more damage or maybe some ressistances

And one more thing,
Please add skill’s visual effects to Miya ‘Captain thorn’
You can compare to other starlight heroes (for example : Franco, he has skill’s visual effect)

Thank you
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-4 07:48 AM GMT+8